Males and Females

Why are so many women so fucking shallow and vapid anyway? Fuck them if they think I have a feeling of entitlement. They have a feeling of entitlement. They feel entitled to a supposed right to be able to avoid rational thinking and to have a deeply moronic world-view in which they totally objectify themselves and act like a cross between a tumbleweed and a gold coin.

Why are so many women so fucking shallow and vapid anyway? Fuck them if they think I have a feeling of entitlement. They have a feeling of entitlement. They feel entitled to a supposed right to be able to avoid rational thinking and to have a deeply moronic world-view in which they totally objectify themselves and act like a cross between a tumbleweed and a gold coin.

... and you think you're entitled to a woman.

I think you're entitled to a certain degree of honesty with what your true intentions are. That's what the rant was about: People not revealing their true intentions to me and just being tired of it all.

Sometimes you meet someone and are not attracted to them for whatever reason or no reason at all. And there's no requirement that a person who is looking must *KNOW* his or her intentions.

I mean shit I had no idea what I wanted out of PP when we met (drunk at the bar late at night on a weeknight), and didn't figure it out for a while. We were both in weird places in life and just let a relationship gradually develop. I realize this is "lucky" and whatever and I'm sure someone will say I have a leg up being female, but sometimes total uncertainty can become something very certain.

SS I like your ideas about tumbleweeds and gold coins.

Men are loveable, Women are sexable; this is the exchange rate. You're so much better off liking a girl you're attracted to instead of loving her. But eventually over time we learn to love you and begin to dislike you.

I just remembered I had a fucking dream about my ex today and I don't even think about her anymore and in this dream we had a fucking wedding! What in the name of holy titting shitfuck. I wonder how she is.. I should text her.

What I find fuckin retarded is how many people, men and women alike, think that just because they're attractive, cool, nice, and smart, they deserve anybody they want. It takes a BIT more than that for there to be compatibility. It's a damn good start, but being with someone who doesn't have deep shit in common is unfair to both of you.

But truth be told I kinda just straight lucked out and basically found my soulmate about three years ago. I knew it was love when we built a satanic altar on the disc golf course together and hung the rotting carcass of a raccoon from it.

What I find fuckin retarded is how many people, men and women alike, think that just because they're attractive, cool, nice, and smart, they deserve anybody they want. It takes a BIT more than that for there to be compatibility. It's a damn good start, but being with someone who doesn't have deep shit in common is unfair to both of you.

But truth be told I kinda just straight lucked out and basically found my soulmate about three years ago. I knew it was love when we built a satanic altar on the disc golf course together and hung the rotting carcass of a raccoon from it.

I agree with the first part. :lol:

We didn't kill the raccoon, we found it, covered in maggots and carrion beetles. Not many people would have seen the beauty and hilarity of what I wanted to do, he was totally on board.

I met my girlfriend at my band's CD release party back in May. I had my eyes on the woman who would quickly become my ex that night, and took a while to get over her, so the current paramour didn't get her shot until November.

I'm still waiting.. It'll probably be a while, since I'm awkward as fuck when I hafta talk to girls...

I really liked someone that I'd gone to school with for like 14 years, but never asked her out... that was last year and I still regret it.

So I just found out via checking out some pics of her on Facebook that she has a 3 year old kid...

I think shes into me, but it looks like she might still be involved with the babys Daddy...

Do I ask her before we have dinner, or during?...Because if she is, im wasting time and money on a chick that isnt even available...?

my opinion isn't gonna carry a lot of weight but I say before... You're right, you might be wasting your time.

On the other hand, she might only be involved with the dad because its their KID. She may still be available. You're call.

So, been communicating with goth bitch I fucked last month. Still hope she doesn't get pregnant (extremely unlikely) but now she's texting me what she believes and I'm holding back laughter as she says that ghosts and ufo's are real. I pick em good, eh?