Males and Females

So a couple days ago I was tripping with a friend and some of his friends, and I felt too far gone and asked one of them to touch me. We ended up stroking each other's hands and staring at each other for I don't know how long, then I stood up and started examining her like she was some animal I never saw before. I started running my fingers through her hair like I was a chimpanzee. She seemed kind of weirded out by it at first, but then kept trying to find excuses for us to be alone. I ended up excusing myself from the room because I thought sex would be weird, and then proceeded to touch her a little more in the hallway. She let me and gave me this look, but then I left. Since then, she's added me on Facebook and told me to let her know when I'm in town again.

What the fuck.

So a couple days ago I was tripping with a friend and some of his friends, and I felt too far gone and asked one of them to touch me. We ended up stroking each other's hands and staring at each other for I don't know how long, then I stood up and started examining her like she was some animal I never saw before. I started running my fingers through her hair like I was a chimpanzee. She seemed kind of weirded out by it at first, but then kept trying to find excuses for us to be alone. I ended up excusing myself from the room because I thought sex would be weird, and then proceeded to touch her a little more in the hallway. She let me and gave me this look, but then I left. Since then, she's added me on Facebook and told me to let her know when I'm in town again.

What the fuck.

is there a reason you can't fuck her??

like, does she have a boyfriend, do you have a girlfriend??

if the answer is "no", then just go fuck her already and get it over with

Saying "drugs and alcohol" is like saying "cancer and melanoma."

Fuck you and your playing with words. It's not like there's a single person here that doesn't know alcohol is technically a drug so stop being a bitch goddamit.

If he knows, then maybe he should stop perpetuating bullshit that misinforms the people outside this forum.

article-2280232-005F30CB00000258-313_634x722.jpg

I tried sex on mushrooms and it was kind of like if I became a frog and had to have sex the way a frog does but I've never been a frog before but I know what it's like to be a frog but I don't know so I just stare at her and we laugh at my limp dick and then put our clothes back on.