Males and Females

Haha seems like the mix of alcohol and cold did the trick. My boobs looked great, very tight and pert ;) usually I mind when I've got nipple on but for pics it helps lol

We'll I already knew that, but you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so I'm kinda stuck like this till I go to the great beyond Where I hope to get a set of black wings and my very own vulture as a pet :) plus being female doesn't help in the annoying stakes,

You didn't do anything bad, it's just this place is like a working men's club in a run down small town, or something.

Carpie, you're not so bad anymore. With these new loonies roaming around, you're actually top tier. I now like you and would like to submit a request to your secretary that we might be friends.

We can even eat pizza some time.

So basically I won the special olympics... that was a pretty backhanded compliment. Thanks for trying anyways, duder. We cool.

As long as the nickname 'Carpie' doesn't stick, reminds me of the worst pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I never said that your existence was pathetic, just your sexual escapades. Clearly, mine aren't any better.

And by your, I mean most of people on this board. Specifically JAGE.

And uh for yoda's benefit, even though he's kind of like an angry rabid dog... I'm totally getting laid this weekend.