Males and Females

Neph, That's true but sometimes you have to exaggerate your feeling to get laid man. Yea, it can be awful but in a sense it's honest. It works the other way too, I mean how many girls do you think actually enjoy casual sex? very few and their intentions are just as warped, maybe even more so.

Casual sex for girls usually comes in the form of a revenge lay or something along those lines, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's had casual sex with someone and then never thought about that person ever again, a lot of the times ties are formed during sex that aren't easy to severe.

Depends on the chick, but more times than not I cant.

Maybe I should start going for fat ugly chicks so I dont have a problem hittin n quittin.

:lol:

I'm the same way. I get attached way too easily, even when I know I shouldn't. My fucking nurturing instinct is stuck in overdrive.

Fuck you don't even need the cake. Attention works.

:lol:

Casual sex for girls usually comes in the form of a revenge lay or something along those lines, I don't think I've ever met anyone who's had casual sex with someone and then never thought about that person ever again, a lot of the times ties are formed during sex that aren't easy to severe.

Tell that to the goth bitch that still wants to eat my asshole every night. She fucked me because she casually likes sex, not because of any revenge shit. I didn't even know she existed until I shoved my stupid cock in her bloody cunt.

On the subject of exes, that former 17-year-old I dated last Autumn (never slept with her) coaxed me into liking her modeling page on Facebook. The shoots she's been doing are super racy - I'll post some of them when I'm not at work. Some of them were reported and subsequently taken down because the partial nudity wasn't quite partial enough.

Part of me wishes I'd stuck it out long enough to hit it and quit it, and the better part of me remembers that she was ridiculously naive and couldn't hold a conversation to save her life. I'm in the most sexually satisfying relationship I've ever been a part of, anyway.