Males and Females

Word. Best body type. As for new fuck buddy, I think I'm going to keep going for it. She's really good in the sack, and we've spent the last three days drinking PBR, watching Hellraiser, American Psycho, The Big Lebowski, and listening to Slayer while humping for hours at a time. It's a pretty good setup imo.
grizzly-adams.gif

Word. Best body type. As for new fuck buddy, I think I'm going to keep going for it. She's really good in the sack, and we've spent the last three days drinking PBR, watching Hellraiser, American Psycho, The Big Lebowski, and listening to Slayer while humping for hours at a time. It's a pretty good setup imo.

Fuck yeah it does! :kickass:

(Minus the PBR) ;)

Just cheap crap beer that for some reason is more hip to drink than Budweiser, Miller or Coors. It's actually a step down from Miller and Coors from what I recall. (Personally I don't see a point in drinking shit beer).

Publicly admitting to drinking PBR is like publicly admitting to having syphilis. I mean sure, you got laid, but at what cost?

I'm actually a huge beer geek (see my posts in the beer thread). To me, it doesn't really matter what I'm drinking if I'm forced to go the route of American adjunct lagers. I only drink PBR because it's cheaper than a lot of the standard BMC stuff, and out of loyalty to Dennis Hopper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no hipster, but PBR is like the cheapest and best shit you can buy for the price aside from Hamms. Oh, and we are ignoring all light beers like Keystone because that shit is for pussies.

It's so rare for me to find a woman I can get on with. They mostly seem oversexed and irrational to me. I think I've found I like now though.

Honestly you'd be hard pressed to find a female who I could engage in an actual conversation with these days. And by that I mean beyond small talk and all that stupid shit.

She'd have to be just as misanthropic, nihilistic and aloof as me... and, as far as I remember, I haven't met a single female like that in my life.
But then again, chances are we wouldn't even meet with that criteria. Said chick would be hauled up in her bedroom like me after hours sleeping or reading.

I dunno, maybe I just need to move somewhere else? Could just be me...