Males and Females

Actually, I'm quite a genuine and emotional little shit. I just put up a lot of walls because this logical disconnect in my brain sees it as safer to be a sarcastic cunt than to be a vulnerable human. I'm only truly myself with one person any more.

Ok...So back on topic...

I met up tonight with an ex of mine. We dated like 7 years ago for a few months, nothing serious, but she remained to be one of my best friends for the years to follow.

Well, I havnt seen her in about 2 years because her fiance wasnt cool with her talking to her guy friends, especially ones she dated in the past, so she was cut off from me, along with others. Well, some shit went down and they are broken up for good, and I just spent the last 4 hours catching up with her over dinner and drinks...

By the end of it, I did not want it to end because all I could think about was fucking the shit out of her again...Question is, do I make the move? It can go one of two ways obviously, and I honestly think that if I kissed her and she wasnt down for it, she could blow it off way easier than I could...

Man. Decisions, decisions. I think Im just gonna keep kickin like we used to and see what happens.

I was thinking about my ex from years ago earlier today and I was day dreaming about taking her on a Caribbean cruise and throwing her off into the middle of the ocean. She'd hear the song "feeling hot hot hot" fade away as the boat sails into the dark night and I head back to the limbo line.

Oh, uh.. Kaf, shit-dick her 'til you're sick of her. Just don't create life.

Cody, possibly just take it slow, be real and honest with your intentions, and see how things work out? I highly doubt she would be offended if the feelings are unwanted, given how good of friends you were.

In other news, I'm taking a break from a week-long bender than apparently made me another fuck buddy. She's twice my age and may or may not have been in my mother's high school graduating class.

Guy: I've found the whole older women fetish to be over rated. Experience < Experimentation, for me at least. You gonna keep hittin it?

Cody: Good call. Were I in your position, I'd want to let the initial feelings settle so I don't say anything stupid mid-coitus like, "You were the best thing that ever happened to me." Keep us posted so we can bro-fist you over the internet.

On the subject of exes, that former 17-year-old I dated last Autumn (never slept with her) coaxed me into liking her modeling page on Facebook. The shoots she's been doing are super racy - I'll post some of them when I'm not at work. Some of them were reported and subsequently taken down because the partial nudity wasn't quite partial enough.

Part of me wishes I'd stuck it out long enough to hit it and quit it, and the better part of me remembers that she was ridiculously naive and couldn't hold a conversation to save her life. I'm in the most sexually satisfying relationship I've ever been a part of, anyway.

Cody, possibly just take it slow, be real and honest with your intentions, and see how things work out? I highly doubt she would be offended if the feelings are unwanted, given how good of friends you were.

In other news, I'm taking a break from a week-long bender than apparently made me another fuck buddy. She's twice my age and may or may not have been in my mother's high school graduating class.

I actually didn't realize she was that old. She's pretty decent looking for being in her 40s bro.

But on a more serious note, when you bang this older broad, do you feel like you are banging your mother? Do you have mommy issues?

No. Its the fact that youre annoying as fuck.

Pretty impressive that someone has managed to piss off the most cool cat on this board.

I will suggest you leave it and do not get involved with anyone you already know because you seem to get attached easily and it sucks seeing a nice person get hurt.

I hardly have any friends left because they've all dated each other and broken up and slept with each other and yada yada.

Question is, do I make the move?

If you want to, give her time to consider the possibility that you're considering it. Don't give her the power right away. I don't know your relationship, but after that amount of time, I'd meet up with her one or two more times before making a move, and I'd be watching for any signs during both meetings.

Oh, uh.. Kaf, shit-dick her 'til you're sick of her. Just don't create life.

:lol:

Yeah, I mean, for the record, Im not looking at getting into a relationship again with her. Just want to fuck her. And shes the type of girl that just loves to get fucked. I mean, she used to work at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada...Amongst other things...

As far as the older chick thing, I have to agree with Kevin. Ive been with two older women and the sex was just about the same. The fact shes the same age as your mom (if I am understanding correctly) is a bit too old for my tastes, but hey, im not the one fuckin her, so go for it.

Guy: I've found the whole older women fetish to be over rated. Experience < Experimentation, for me at least. You gonna keep hittin it?

Cody: Good call. Were I in your position, I'd want to let the initial feelings settle so I don't say anything stupid mid-coitus like, "You were the best thing that ever happened to me." Keep us posted so we can bro-fist you over the internet.

:lol: Word.

Pretty impressive that someone has managed to piss off the most cool cat on this board.

I will suggest you leave it and do not get involved with anyone you already know because you seem to get attached easily and it sucks seeing a nice person get hurt.

I hardly have any friends left because they've all dated each other and broken up and slept with each other and yada yada.

Yeah, well, Im human. I have a really short fuse when it comes to immature girls who try and flaunt their tits as a means of getting attention. Shit worked in middle school, but now its just plain sad and annoying...

But yeah, dumb bitches aside, I need to hold up on it. I do get attached to easily, and thanks for the reminder to pull on the reins because I forget about it, everytime.

If you want to, give her time to consider the possibility that you're considering it. Don't give her the power right away. I don't know your relationship, but after that amount of time, I'd meet up with her one or two more times before making a move, and I'd be watching for any signs during both meetings.

Solid advice. This is pretty much my plan of action.

My armchair psychologist guess through the internet is that he's actually been hurt by a meaningful relationship and sees sex being connected with emotional connection as foolish, stupid, and/or weak.

Nah its not weak, just a sign of maturity and excellence in relationships. People who just bang dudes/ dudettes end up pretty unfulfilled and lonely in the long run.