Males and Females

I had a date last night with someone who had joined OKCupid last Sunday. Her pictures didn't do her justice at all. Super nerdy (into everything science fiction) and she wants a second date. I even got a kiss at the end.

This one is promising, y'all

I mean, typically I've only been looking to get laid but I think this one has the potential for something more.

Since when are chicks all dorks? Like, everyone is into Dr. Who and Star Trek now. I don't get when this happened. It's harder to find girls who geek out over The Wire, true crime, or other unpopular nerdy shit, not the trendy nerdy things that everyone else is on about nowadays.

Doctor Who is incredibly overrated, but it is a fun show.

More people need to start worshiping The Twilight Zone. That's like, the ultimate Sci-Fi show ever, and nobody seems to give a shit about it.

Well, tonight was the first time I went down on a chick who was menstruating.

It was the beginning of her cycle so it was fairly light, and it wasnt as scary as I always thought. Maybe if she was mid cycle it wouldve smelled and tasted different, but it honestly wasnt bad at all. I didnt realize it til after the fact and saw dried blood everywhere.

Anyone else have experience tasting the girl flu?

Well, tonight was the first time I went down on a chick who was menstruating.

It was the beginning of her cycle so it was fairly light, and it wasnt as scary as I always thought. Maybe if she was mid cycle it wouldve smelled and tasted different, but it honestly wasnt bad at all. I didnt realize it til after the fact and saw dried blood everywhere.

Anyone else have experience tasting the girl flu?

I've got no qualms about it, man. It's a little messier, but sex is hardly neat and tidy as it is.

Plus, women tend to be 10 times hornier when the red sea parts, so if you can ride those waves, they'll take you straight to poon town every time.

Nothing wrong with eating bloody pussy. Just don't forget to floss, that's what the tampon string is for.

Also, gargle. The minerals in the mucosal tissue clear out the throat quite thoroughly

The girl from french class texts me all the time. And we're supposed to go to some show tomorrow. Some blues-rock bands or something. I'm going to grab her ass and see her face when I do that. Daym.