Males and Females

I concur with Hampeus. Slap some spastic ink on a 6 and you guys think it's a 9.

Her tats are cool, but there's a lot of other reasons I think she's sexy. Personally, I think all her facial features are gorgeous. Great eyes, lips and nose. Stunning expressions. Excellent body; slim but toned, not scrawny. Tight while still having shapely T&A.

Also, she just has an aura about her. She just looks like a very visceral, sensual human being with a lot of confidence. I can't stand when models communicate no individuality in their shoots. Most models portray as much personality as a drone.

The human skin is a landscape, not a portrait. It doesn't need to be full of details to be beautiful. A few tattoos is really hot to me, but there's a ratio.

13% out of the 25% deemed to have been sexual assault victims felt as though they were sexual assault victims. That's trimming all of the fat of every other argument that could be used to show inaccurate numbers. Thats not 13% of 100%, that is 13% of the group determined to have been victims. If you don't feel like a victim of sexual assault, it is plain silly for someone else to say you are.

this
if you don't actually feel victimized, the damn "study" really shouldn't be allowed to label you a "victim"

I still don't understand why you feel personally threatened about how more women than you like to imagine may have been taken advantage of sexually by men. Do you not understand the concept that not all sexual assaults are gangbangs by roving packs of hooligans, and that nice mutually consensual sex can turn rapey when someone decides they are going to ignore the other person's boundaries once they have them in a vulnerable position?

i don't understand why you seem to be personnally threatened by the possibility that the number of women getting raped might be smaller than what you've been led to believe

rape is still so horrendous that even a small number of women being raped is unnacceptable, why do you feel the need to belive that this horrible-as-hell thing is happening to a large number of women?

Is it ethical to falsify data as a moral authority? Recall the exposure of Climategate's falsification of Climate Change data. Personally, I think climate change is happening, there's enough proof for it, and it deserves correction, but falsification of data is in itself unethical.

Regardless of the touchy feelies of the matter.

Is it ethical to falsify data as a moral authority? Recall the exposure of Climategate's falsification of Climate Change data. Personally, I think climate change is happening, there's enough proof for it, and it deserves correction, but falsification of data is in itself unethical.

falsification of data is always wrong
why would data about rape be any different??

The human skin is a landscape, not a portrait. It doesn't need to be full of details to be beautiful. A few tattoos is really hot to me, but there's a ratio.

This. I'm not anti tattoo, but I'm not a fan of color regardless, and they need to be few and tasteful.

That's only for females of course. I don't give a fuck what a dude does.

Not sure why this got started here, but anyone who denies climate change is arguing for climate stasis, which is obviously stupid. However, anthropogenic global climate change is an entirely different subject and mostly shit.

Get out of my internet.

:lol:

also

tumblr_m21e8hBLgJ1qg5ck6o1_500.jpg

If I tried to fuck a tattoo-laden chick, all I would be able to think about is the chapter where Ishmael sleeps with Queequeg. It's like a quickie and a bedtime story all rolled into one.