Males and Females

I'm not sure if this is just relationship bitching or what haha but I just have to say is that is like someone to listen to great music with and drink. Fuck ill make you a damn sandwhich. As far as I'm concerned I should be pullin in. Ah well.

I like her but she looks like she chews cigarettes.

Intredasting.

Onder do you think her father and brothers would approve of a drunken stoner? you need to change your ways and become a stand-up guy man, this girl loves you! crying emotional sex is a sign of true love!

:lol:

I'm not sure if this is just relationship bitching or what haha but I just have to say is that is like someone to listen to great music with and drink. Fuck ill make you a damn sandwhich. As far as I'm concerned I should be pullin in. Ah well.

Release the hounds!

Yes indeed. Smells like a plant blossomed in your ankle. Fine carriages will be with you shortly to chase the figs. Remember not to be a whistle.

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Onder do you think her father and brothers would approve of a drunken stoner? you need to change your ways and become a stand-up guy man, this girl loves you! crying emotional sex is a sign of true love!

But I'm not feeling anything and she kisses me in front of everybody like we've been together for years. People ask me shit and I say I DON'T KNOW. I'm afraid this is gonna hurt you gurl. :cry:

h548666D8

But I'm not feeling anything and she kisses me in front of everybody like we've been together for years. People ask me shit and I say I DON'T KNOW. I'm afraid this is gonna hurt you gurl. :cry:
wtf... is she not attractive?

come to LA and let's hang... or i could go to Nebraska ;). grab some booze, put on some tunes and chill the fuck out... you don't have to make me a sandwich... i'll make YOU a sandwich. i'll treat you like a princess. I WILL LICK YOUR BUTTHOLE.

So, a funny story about oral sex.
keywords: oral; sex; cute; girlfriend; fucktoy

So on like sunday or something I was at that girl's place and she sucked me. And it was really nice and I held her ears and enjoyed it better than the first time when I was totally wasted. I came in her mouth and she swallowed and shit and everything was really fine and then she looked all embarrassed and smiled cute and said she wasn't very good at it and that she was sorry. SHE WAS SORRY. I was like wot gurl u mad?? and then she said she just wasn't very proud of that.

So yeah. Win. How cool is that.

Those are some serious plus points to consider.

Tomorrow I'm taking her to the zoo.

I wish they felt like that about insecure men. I'd be a made man.

There are women that like insecure men. You don't want them. Not unless you want to be treated as someone who can be treated as a blank slate to become whoever they want. Yes, I've been that guy.