Manowar

Still a huge fan. Haven't looked back since Into glory ride. That is still my favorite album by the way. Love the new stuff as well. Seen the boys live five times through the years, last time was 2 years ago with Rhapsody. A Manowar gig is truly an awsome experience. Favorite song of all time is probably Guyana!

Still a huge fan. Haven't looked back since Into glory ride. That is still my favorite album by the way. Love the new stuff as well. Seen the boys live five times through the years, last time was 2 years ago with Rhapsody. A Manowar gig is truly an awsome experience. Favorite song of all time is probably Guyana!
Guyana is in my manowar Top 20!:headbang::kickass::worship: I was at the ATL gig of their tour that you referred to a couple years back. Great show. Rhapsody killed, too! Glad to see there's still a few true brothers and sisters of metal proud and standing tall around here! Always play on 10!:headbang::kickass:

Any song where the lyrics deal with something other than metal, themselves, or their fans, is awesome.

Any song where the lyrics deal with metal, themselves, or their fans, sucks.

Eric Adams turned into one of the better singers ever in metal.

Anyone who thinks Manowar are a bunch of meatheads needs to listen to Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts, and then suck my balls.

Any song where the lyrics deal with something other than metal, themselves, or their fans, is awesome.

Anyone who thinks Manowar are a bunch of meatheads needs to listen to Achilles, Agony and Ecstasy in Eight Parts, and then suck my balls.
Hail, brother!:headbang::kickass:

Yeah! Even a progsnob can like Manowar. My fave is still Battle Hymns and Dark Avenger probably my fave song.

I saw them in Quebec city with Rhapsody and they were awesome live. Adams is an excellent frontman. I since bought Hell on Earth pt 4 and it's a very good DVD that captures what they're all about. They'Re an over the top act that can be serious when needed.

Cheers!

Steve

I was living in Raleigh and found out the same day about a show in Winston Salem back around 2002ish. One of the best shows I've seen. I'd love to see Manowar again.

Anybody here still into this 80s traditional metal band from Auburn, NY? I am!:kickass::headbang::worship: Favorite albums and songs?

...and this is where you and I differ my man! I'm just not a big fan of these guys. I saw them a few years ago on their first tour with Rhapsody and since then I just can't get into them. With that said, Eric Adams does have a killer voice. There's no taking away from that fact!

~Brian~

Agree with all three points.

Not sure I've ever really gave this a listen. After Kings of Metal, I stopped paying attention.

Zod

Yeah! Even a progsnob can like Manowar. My fave is still Battle Hymns and Dark Avenger probably my fave song.

I saw them in Quebec city with Rhapsody and they were awesome live. Adams is an excellent frontman. I since bought Hell on Earth pt 4 and it's a very good DVD that captures what they're all about. They'Re an over the top act that can be serious when needed.

Cheers!

Steve
:headbang: Hail, brother!

...and this is where you and I differ my man! I'm just not a big fan of these guys. I saw them a few years ago on their first tour with Rhapsody and since then I just can't get into them. With that said, Eric Adams does have a killer voice. There's no taking away from that fact!

~Brian~
I respect your opinion.:headbang: Having said that, what do you think of Virgin Steele by comparison? This needs a new thread!:lol: