Manowar

Hi, do you really have a Hail to England LP on green vinyl? Could you post a picture of it please?
Sorry... I use to own it. I'm not much of a collector. So when I sold my albums, I sold all of them. Didn't hang on to anything for posterity sake.

By the way... since my post above, I've been in a mood for all things Manowar. CDs, DVDs, you name it. Hoping to see these guys at least once more before they call it a day.

Zod

This thread reappears right as I was deciding what tattoo to get early for 2010. Had a couple possibilities - including 2 Manowar related ones (one - featuring a lot of the work from Warrior of the World album cover - would have taken too much time/money and skin right now lol) - so I brought over a picture of the hammer from the Sign of the Hammer album cover - bim, bam boom - that would be a quickie :) Think I will be going this week or next week to get it done. That in turn made me want to listen to SOTH - man, I really like going back to that album (the 1st 4 area all great, varied albums, after that they started to get predictable/rote).

Sure hope to be able to see them on the road in the States this year - love it when they are playing small venues :)

Cheers
manowarfan1/aka jeff

I was very lucky to see them when they played ATL with RoF a few years back. Great gig by both bands, except Manowar didn't sound like the Loudest Band On Earth that night, but it WAS at The Masquerade, after all.