Manowar

I've taken more bullets on this forum for MANOWAR than I could ever count. But, I don't give a fuck because I've loved this band since 1983 when I bought "Into Glory Ride" and will always love this band.
This is just one of many reasons why you're one of my fave peeps on this forum, my friend! Hail, true brother of steel!:headbang::kickass::cool:

I love Manowar. I've even taken guitar lessons from David Shankle (Triumph Of Steel guitarist). They have gotten a little lacking in the songwriting department the last few albums. IMO the last really good (and I mean really good) album was "Louder Than Hell". But an awesome band nonetheless!

I love Manowar. I've even taken guitar lessons from David Shankle (Triumph Of Steel guitarist). They have gotten a little lacking in the songwriting department the last few albums. IMO the last really good (and I mean really good) album was "Louder Than Hell". But an awesome band nonetheless!
Hail! I love DSG's "Ashes To Ashes" CD as well as RTB's "New Metal Leader". Play it loud. Keep it true. Hail and kill!

FTR: LTH 10/10
:headbang:

Hail! I love DSG's "Ashes To Ashes" CD as well as RTB's "New Metal Leader". Play it loud. Keep it true. Hail and kill!

FTR: LTH 10/10
:headbang:

Hell Yeah "Ashes To Ashes" kicks Butt (also cuz Shreddy is on it as well). Did you ever hear the next DSG "Hellborn"? Its even better! Hail And Kill!!!!!

Zod - did you get the "silver edition" of Battle Hymn? There is a bit of improvement sound wise. The sound was so straight forward back in the old days before they had their own studio and could spend eons tinkering around and filling up the sound. Battle Hymn never sounded so good as when I got the silver edition, popped it into the home stereo and let it rip. Ahhh, remember when Eric used to SING? Every once in a while on the new ones they show glimpses of past glory.
No clue. But it should arrive today.

Zod

You are definitely one of my fave peeps in the world, man! I look for you at every show I go to! When does your band play again? Hail and kill!:headbang::kickass:

Well brother of Steel & Metal, clay, we'll be playing live & interviewed & play on Comcast bands on demand on March 11th, I'm not sure when they're airing it though?! After that, then we're playing a free show for St. Patty's Day, on March 14th @ The Highlander! We'll be goin' on around 10:30pm or so!
After that we'll be playing the Homefest festival in may! Thank you for asking brother HAIL & KILL!!! :kickass::headbang:

Well brother of Steel & Metal, clay, we'll be playing live & interviewed & play on Comcast bands on demand on March 11th, I'm not sure when they're airing it though?! After that, then we're playing a free show for St. Patty's Day, on March 14th @ The Highlander! We'll be goin' on around 10:30pm or so!
After that we'll be playing the Homefest festival in may! Thank you for asking brother HAIL & KILL!!! :kickass::headbang:

btw, sorry bout the plugs for my band, & to get off topic, but EVERYONE on here, we just added 7 newly recorded songs to our myspace page!!!! Granted, these aren't the most professional recordings by any stretch! But they sound damn good to us!!!! and unfortunately no Manowar, but I'm still working on that!!! ;)

btw, sorry bout the plugs for my band, & to get off topic, but EVERYONE on here, we just added 7 newly recorded songs to our myspace page!!!! Granted, these aren't the most professional recordings by any stretch! But they sound damn good to us!!!! and unfortunately no Manowar, but I'm still working on that!!! ;)
Hail! You are always welcome to plug your band on any of my threads, DLV! Of course, I'm always asking about your band, anyway!:lol::headbang:

HAIL AND KILL! I'd love to make the St. Patty's Day show, but it's a longshot at this point. We'll see, though.:headbang::kickass:

HAIL AND KILL! I'd love to make the St. Patty's Day show, but it's a longshot at this point. We'll see, though.:headbang::kickass:

Cool Fuckin' Beans brother clay! We'll look forward to seeing you @ The Highlander! I do hope you can make it! If not, I know I'll see you @ Evergrey! We won't be doing any Manowar, unfortunately. :( (believe me bro, me too!) But we will be doing our Priest cover of 1981's "Heading Out To The Highway!" :kickass: Btw, that's one of my all time personal Priest's faves! Also requested by me to cover & play!
HAIL!:headbang:

Cool Fuckin' Beans brother clay! We'll look forward to seeing you @ The Highlander! I do hope you can make it! If not, I know I'll see you @ Evergrey! We won't be doing any Manowar, unfortunately. :( (believe me bro, me too!) But we will be doing our Priest cover of 1981's "Heading Out To The Highway!" :kickass: Btw, that's one of my all time personal Priest's faves! Also requested by me to cover & play!
HAIL!:headbang:
You and me both, bro! Man, I really hate to tell you this, but I can't make it to the Evergrey show, as much as it kills me, because I have to work and I have no vacation days to spend at this point.:erk::mad: BTW, HOTTH is one of my very favorite Priest songs, as well, right behind Realms! Hail!:headbang::kickass::worship: