Mark Lewis Appreciation Thread

Genius Gone Insane

http://www.¯\(°_o)/¯.com
Aug 19, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
www. ̄\(°_o)
Just want to say cheers bro, your shit is sick, your guitar tones are absolutely top notch, and I buy albums now because you were involved. You have been a big influence on my work, and I'm sure many others here as well. Keep up the great work and thank you for being a part of this board!!

:headbang:

like a boss! im working on a demo right now for some cats, and they want the BDM guitar tone...i just laughed

I absolutely respect Mark- hung out with him for a summer on Ozzfest '05. He was teching for Trivium and at the time was just starting with Suecof, I believe. Awesome dude.

About two months ago I searched the internet like a vulture trying to find any tidbit I could about how Darkness in the Light was recorded, then added Mark Lewis's EZDrummer expansion kit as a base, and now that Reaper mixtest/reference file is my default template :lol: Still doesn't sound as good as that album, but it's by far the best-sounding thing I've recorded.

Abolutely in love with the last whitechapel album he did! I read on FB that he used his profile of a Diezel Herbert with no boost in front! Sounds insane! He also recorded an album a couple of weeks ago near where I live (south of France) pretty crazy for me I've nearly stallked him on his IG to finf him and to have the opportunity to speak with him haha