Offical Sharward appreciation thread

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
Keith

Thank you for taking all these great pictures and posting them for everyone to see. And for the video clips as well, how cool is that!

I love the ones of Ted singing front row and then being hoisted up onto the tumbling mic stand and floorboards. Thank you for not throwing him on my bass pedals wich by the way he stepped on more than a few times during the set :)

This man drove hours after the gig late Friday night and stayed up very late posting these.

And did a damn good job of it!

It is always a pleasure hanging with you and we can not thank you enough for your support! Seeing you front row rocking hard is so cool bro.

You rock bro big time! :worship:

Echoing Ed, I thank you SO much, Keith! It's quite wonderful of you to share your great pics and videos with us! You captured the energy, fun, emotion and intensity of the guys' performances! Enchant, live forever...

~Kristin

No, YOU da man!! :headbang:

Ed, you realize I was just kidding when I said the reason you guys nailed your set was because I was planted there up front during your set -- right? :lol:

But seriously... I have to be careful how I express this as it will resemble a gooey Hallmark card otherwise. :puke: :loco: Let me just say that it truly is an honor and a privilege. You know that I'm not just a friend of "the band" but I'm also a friend of its membership, and a growing number of fellow fans, and vice versa.

You are very kind to start this thread. A simple "thanks" would have been great -- you've gone above and beyond. :cool:

I loved taking the pix and shooting the video. I was so pumped when I got home that it was no trouble getting everything encoded, organized, and uploaded. I also got plenty of rest for Day Two and was just fine driving home afterwards, thanks to a ten minute o_O eye break o_O in Davis.

I look forward to the next one! I know you'll be working feverishly behind the scenes to nudge that effort along.

We'll catch up and jam RHL one of these days. Soon. Serious as a heart attack! I'll be practicing in preparation!! :) :) :)

Keith

I echo the sentiments of Ed-- you have been such a great fan as well as a great person-- I have the picture that you took of the March show marquee as the wallpaper of my computer now-- now I will have to change it to the picture you took of the marquee this weekend!!

Looking forward to many more times --

David