Martin Mendez

dorian gray

Returning videotapes
Apr 8, 2004
Im sure others have noticed but i wanted to post it here: martin mendez is featured in the latest issue of one of those bass magazines (there are about 50 of them). i think its Guitar World's Bass Player. uhm, thats all. if this has been discussed before, feel free to flame me.

dorian gray said:
Im sure others have noticed but i wanted to post it here: martin mendez is featured in the latest issue of one of those bass magazines (there are about 50 of them). i think its Guitar World's Bass Player. uhm, thats all. if this has been discussed before, feel free to flame me.

Are you just making us aware that he is in a bass magazine, or did you read something interesting in there you would like to tell the rest of us?

just letting everyone know. i didnt think there was anything novel about the article but it had a cool picture and stuff. just that he is in a magazine is cool to me.

I THINK it's Guitar World's Bass Player but im not sure. i just remember it was like a spin-off of one of the major guitar magazines. the word Opeth is on the top border along with a few other bands featured inside (even though its only martin) if that helps.

good. here in the states we have big bookstores that people like me seem to think are libraries. we go and read expensive magazines for free. sometimes, if we're feeling nice, we buy a token coffee or something. or wait, maybe im the only asshole who reads magazines for free. we have barnes and noble, borders, books a million and a few others. do have something similar in australia?

by the way, awesome choice of verse quotation - i get that stuck in my head almost everyday. i dont complain....

interesting. so you kinda have to know what you want in advance? you mean you arent constantly bombarded with stuff to buy for no reason? i might have to move there.

lol yeh Australia is ok for some reasons, but society here i dont like to much, especially around my age (17) and not to mention the females so i want to move to europe when im older, isnt that bad im a fucking soldier for this country and i want to move away from it eventually :p

yer id like to visit sweden, but id want to play music and shit and that place is overrun by metal bands so i think germany for me, or maybe malta since im half maltese and a citizen , plus my bro lives there

Nuk3m said:
yer id like to visit sweden, but id want to play music and shit and that place is overrun by metal bands so i think germany for me, or maybe malta since im half maltese and a citizen , plus my bro lives there

Yeah, i'm heading there for the weather climate & another reason..