Martriden

lol, this is pretty funny. THanks for the all the kind comments yes Dave did a superb job...we were just sitting around...recording, total noobs to the whole process..but it was damn fun. I sit on my ass quite well.

The fact that it was all triggered actually makes it sound that much better for this kind of music - kind of like how Nick Barker triggers everything - it's a very killer, soulless, perfectly fitting blackmetal type drum sound to me!

daveotero said:
Oh no, I've just exposed you to the geakish world of audio nerds. We all actually have pocket protectors on underneath our metal shirts. Mine says Steinberg, its friggin shweet! :lol:

:loco: Well, Mike is a computer nerd and oh boy I watched him put together a water-coolant system in his new super-computer. Skynet's going to launch their missiles soon I am sure. :erk:

you have no idea how abysmal it really was. Watchign Mike sulk and ponder suicide because his water coolant system was leaking was almost as entertaining as scoring 1000 pts on snakes II.

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES!

sounds amazing. the music is pretty good as well. i like the vocalist's approach on "the art of death infernal" the guitar tone is really cool, and the drums sound great even though they're completely sampled.

Great job Dave! But thats what i would expect from you. For those of you who havent heard Daves work on Cephalic Carnage, Anomalies you need to check it out!! one of my favorites:headbang: :kickass: :headbang:

the_drip said:
lol, this is pretty funny. THanks for the all the kind comments yes Dave did a superb job...we were just sitting around...recording, total noobs to the whole process..but it was damn fun. I sit on my ass quite well.
and you write killer shiz :headbang:

Jackal_Strain said:
Cephalic Carnage kicks so much ass I just want to quit doing music!

No shit!!! the guys are amazing musicians the record is one thing but live they kill it!!! got a chance to play a show with them and it was amazing