Maryland Deathfest 2011

I've heard of maybe five of those bands. I'd watch Impaled Nazarene, even though they've always been one of those bands I get a weird itch to listen to every few years at most. I didn't know they still existed. I'm with the 'burned out' crowd though. Last concert I went to was.... 10 years ago now. Maybe nine. The general metal public just got too annoying. Me, and anything ending in "-fest" would probably be a really bad idea.

Added:
MARDUK (Sweden), ORANGE GOBLIN (UK), INQUISITION, GRAVEHILL, NAILS, MAMMOTH GRINDER, PULLING TEETH, INNUMERABLE FORMS

I AM GOING TO SEE REPUGNANT AND INQUISITION IN THE SAME WEEKEND.

I've felt that shows are boring since I was about 14. There are precisely two bands I'd go and see live and that's about it.

Exhumed, Exhorder, Inquisition, Repugnant. I am down like a fucking clown for this shit.

+1 for the "metal shows are lameass shit now" crew.

I mean, I guess they can still be fun if the bands are good and the crowd isn't too huge/venue too packed. But to get me there now, the band has to be one of my all time favorites.

Festivals? Meh.

I burnt myself out on shows in my 20s.

*shrugs* thats too bad i guess

but i'd rather this thread be posted in by people who are going, or at least people who wish to talk about MDF specifically. But I suppose I have no right to request a thread to stay on topic.

Carry on!

^ Sounds like you have hell of a time staying at home!

....I can't stand heat either, but I never understood the term "I hate people" ... I love people. I love being social and meeting new friends, and seeing my old friends that go every year.
It's such an awesome festival, and I'll be there having a blast, much like every single year since 2004.

Also added (not bad, but they're not fucking Dead Congregation)

CORROSION OF CONFORMITY (Animosity lineup)
HAIL OF BULLETS (Netherlands)
DROPDEAD
KYLESA
REGURGITATE (Sweden)
NOCTURNAL (Germany)
ACID WITCH
FUNEBRARUM
CITIZENS ARREST
BAD ACID TRIP
HATRED SURGE
MASAKARI

"We're extremely pleased to announce that the legendary CORONER will be making an exclusive US appearance to headline one of the nights of Maryland Deathfest 2011!

We've also confirmed the following bands:

NUCLEAR ASSAULT
DEATH BREATH (Sweden)
DOOM (UK)
OAK
VISCERAL DISGORGE"