Maryland Deathfest IX

Dec 1, 2005
NYC
www.smnnews.com
MDF IX
May 27-29, 2011

The following bands have been confirmed for MDF 2011.
More band announcements, including the beginning of headliner announcements, will be coming soon.

EXHORDER
EXHUMED
IMPALED NAZARENE (Finland)
REPUGNANT (Sweden)
CRIPPLE BASTARDS (Italy)
WORMED (Spain)
BLOOD FREAK
CRETIN
THE KILL (Australia)
NIGHTBRINGER

IMPALED NAZARENE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

This may be worth flying 20+ hours to come see

I hope they play "The Horny and the Horned"

Where can I buy this? seen like 9 people proclaim their love for these guys since I saw this release, and I don't think I've seen anyone ever mention it

I bought it from Hells Headbangers a few months ago, no idea if it's still in stock there or not. Epitome of Darkness is worth owning, especially if you like Tribulation - The Horror.

holy shit. Repugnant, Wormed, Cretin, Exhumed, Exhorder, Impaled Nazarene?

I'm sold already.

True, looking pretty good already. I won't be able to go to any fests this semester so this sounds promising. Also, considering how epic this year's lineup was, and the great number of UM member attending, this will most likely turn into a huge party.

I'm in :cool:

True, looking pretty good already. I won't be able to go to any fests this semester so this sounds promising. Also, considering how epic this year's lineup was, and the great number of UM member attending, this will most likely turn into a huge party.

Based on the magnitude of your average haul, you'll spend the vast majority of the weekend in the merch room like me. I look forward to rummaging through a shitload of albums alongside you.

Based on the magnitude of your average haul, you'll spend the vast majority of the weekend in the merch room like me. I look forward to rummaging through a shitload of albums alongside you.

Hell yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting you and the other UMers, it will be a blast! I remember your MDF haul, it was goddamn epic :kickass:

Hey, I know most folk on this site are unaware of my existence, but I went to Deathfest this past May and it was the high point of my life thus far, so could I join into this afforemnetioned UM party?