Maryland Deathfest X

Holy FUCK! Confessor is on the line up now? I love that band. That's it, I'm selling my Rites ticket and going to MDF instead.

I'll see you guys at the fest. I'll be the one covered in blood and chopped up into tiny pieces wearing a Bethlehem t-shirt

This year's lineup is just not too appealing so far. Saint Vitus and Demigod are the only bands I'd be excited for and the rest are mediocre or shitty lineups of once good bands. This is only like 1/3 of the total lineup but at this point I'm not going.

I still plan on going even with the lineup being as weak* as it is right now.

*Compared to the last three years, that is. There are still a bunch of great bands on the bill right now.

This year's lineup is just not too appealing so far. Saint Vitus and Demigod are the only bands I'd be excited for and the rest are mediocre or shitty lineups of once good bands. This is only like 1/3 of the total lineup but at this point I'm not going.

wut

That post sounded pretty douchy but this lineup is shit compared to 2009 and 2010.

ELECTRIC WIZARD (UK) meh. i saw Sleep a few weeks ago and left less than an hour into their set. they play similar music
CONFESSOR decent but not really into it
HAEMORRHAGE (Spain) meh
OCTOBER 31 decent but not really into it
MORBID ANGEL will probably suck and ruin my memories from the last time i saw them when they were awesome
SAINT VITUS :kickass:
MORGOTH (Germany) mediocre DM
ANVIL (Canada) lol
SUFFOCATION great live but seen them soooooooo many times
DEMIGOD (Finland) :kickass:
CHURCH OF MISERY (Japan) haven't heard
GHOUL fuck this shit
MACABRE haven't heard
UNSANE fuck this shit
THE DEVIL'S BLOOD (Netherlands) haven't heard
BETHLEHEM (Germany) shit lineup
NEGURA BUNGET (Romania) shit lineup
TODAY IS THE DAY fuck this shit
ULCERATE (New Zealand) terrible
THE DAY EVERYTHING BECAME NOTHING (Australia) lol grind
DRAGGED INTO SUNLIGHT (UK) meh
AGENTS OF ABHORRENCE (Australia) lol grind
NAUSEA (California) no thanks
BLOODY PHOENIX lol grind

Already saving up for a four-day pass + hotel (with whoever wants to split) + amtrak tickets. People who are saying this is a weak line up must not be looking at the same line-up I am...

Or, you know, have different taste in music from me. Take your pick.

Count me in for sure. Im already looking at hotel prices lol
Same here buddy. I'm in!

Already saving up for a four-day pass + hotel (with whoever wants to split) + amtrak tickets. People who are saying this is a weak line up must not be looking at the same line-up I am...

Or, you know, have different taste in music from me. Take your pick.

Yeah I'm saving aswell. I'm down to split the hotel like last time!