Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is anyone going to be in town on the Wednesday for the pre-MDF party at Otto's Bar? The lineup is pretty fantastic:

INCANTATION, MASACRE (Colombia), DISMA, FUNERUS, DRAWN AND QUARTERED, GATH ŠMÂNÊ

I'd be interested in the Wednesday show, but I'd have to convince the people driving out to Maryland with me to go a day early and pitch in on a motel somewhere.

Who all is rollin with you again? Its gonna be packed cause we have 5 already, but I dont think itll be an issue. Especially if some of you end up raging with us to Incantation.

We also end up raging so fucking hard the first night were there, I doubt any of us will even sleep, so its all good.

Who all is rollin with you again? Its gonna be packed cause we have 5 already, but I dont think itll be an issue. Especially if some of you end up raging with us to Incantation.

We also end up raging so fucking hard the first night were there, I doubt any of us will even sleep, so its all good.

There will be four of us: myself and Maddy, plus Vince and a dude named Matt who is tagging along from Nebraska.

Pagan, where are you staying?

Just booked the wed and thurs night at the Quality Inn Downtown(staying in a different place from the Friday). Hopefully that's somewhere close to where you're at. I don't really know Baltimore, I went once but it was in the middle of a blizzard which wasn't really the best time to get to know the place!

We'll both be at the Holiday Inn Express a hop skip and a jump from the Edison Lot.

Nice, all the rooms were long-gone there before I got around to booking.

According to Google maps I'm only an 8 minute walk from where you are so that's pretty good.