Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh, I didn't know your guy was offering the full $180 for the Edison.

Unless you know someone else who wants the Ram's Head, I'm not optimistic about finding a buyer. Maybe I should try to sell it in-person at the venue?

I'm only planning to be there on Thursday. I'm holding on to my 1-day pass.

The people I know going (outside of this forum) I believe have single day passes for the days they want @ Rams Head.

Ill check with my friend and see if she still wants the Edison Lot pass, but for Rams my vote is for you to try and sell it. You paid for it might as well get your money back, you know?

If you dont sell it online beforehand, try in person, and if still no luck, im sure there will be plenty of people willing to take it off your hands.

EDIT:
Even better yet, give it to Tara, or someone else whos on the fence about going from UM. Thatll give them an incentive to come hang and join the fun.

So it looks like just Maddy, Vince and I will be driving to MDF in my car, so we're now looking for a fourth person to tag along and split on gas. If any of you or someone you know who lives in the region of Eastern Iowa or Northern/Central Illinois would like a ride to MDF and back, please let me know!

So it looks like just Maddy, Vince and I will be driving to MDF in my car, so we're now looking for a fourth person to tag along and split on gas. If any of you or someone you know who lives in the region of Eastern Iowa or Northern/Central Illinois would like a ride to MDF and back, please let me know!

We found someone. A dude from Nebraska responded to my post on the MDF Facebook event page. All set!

Ive been listening to so much music lately I am really stoked for this year, as far as the music, its going to be sick.
Currently stoked on...
Conan
Jex Thot
Of course YOB!!
Portal
Primordial
uhh some others I can't remember off the top of my head. If anyone has any recommendations of bands I should check out, that are also playing let me know.

Ok WOW that line up is sick! I really wish I could go!
I like my job but I'm hardly able to take weekends off... They approve my time off for Mdf but they rarely do beyond that. Damn it I have been really considering finding a new job just to have some more freedom.

So yeah, it looks like I can actually go to Hells Headbash. Not sure i will have to bring the girlfriend either because the bands are too extreme for her. Hmmmm.