Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I may skip MDF this year. Haven't made up my mind yet, but if anyone wants top spot on the waitlist for my tickets, let me know.

I could see doing a day trip. I've got a Thursday-only Ram's Head pass, so I could make that the day and sell my Friday-Sunday passes.

Unless of course I'm only able to find buyers for the entire set of tickets. But I could still hang out at the hotel on Thursday anyway.

I have 3-day Edison and Ram's Head passes. I assume I'd have to print these out and mail the printouts to someone. Not sure if it matters that they have my name on them.

You know, fuck going to the actual show. The real party just stands around outside the venue buying $1 PBR and $1 shots from the crusties and getting too fuck to drunk.

You know, this sounds like a hell of a lot more fun than standing in some hot venue enclosed by sweaty ass stank folks.

I wish I could go just to hang out with the lot of you fools. :(

zabu of nΩd;10963256 said:
I have 3-day Edison and Ram's Head passes. I assume I'd have to print these out and mail the printouts to someone. Not sure if it matters that they have my name on them.

I think all that matters on those is the barcode.

Whats the excuse? Youre in Jersey!

Thats a bolt bus away...

I'm a broke ass baby mama. The tickets for this ALWAYS GO ON SALE when I have no money to play with. Hahaha.

Let me know where y'all are staying. Maybe I can get the baby daddy to take my son for that weekend and I can "crash" dat party room.

I've booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express right by the Edison Lot. By all means please join us!

Here's to your car not breaking down again.

Alright Cody, let's do this.

I paid $180.37 for the 3-day edison pass, and $67.62 for the 3-day rams head - $247.99 together. Not sure if the all-everything pass was cheaper, but I'm trying to get back the full amount I paid. Let me know if we can make it work.

Looks like the only ticket I could take off your hands is Edison.

Let me know if you are willing to part ways with just one of the passes and ill PM you my friends #.

Looks like the only ticket I could take off your hands is Edison.

Let me know if you are willing to part ways with just one of the passes and ill PM you my friends #.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be pretty busy the next couple days, but I'll get back to you soon.

Ok Cody - if I were to take $180 for the Edison pass, and throw in the Rams Head pass for free, does that sound like a fair deal?