Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last round of bands...

ADVERSARIAL (Canada)
AGORAPHOBIC NOSEBLEED - First ever live performance!
AMORPHIS (Finland) - Playing the 'Tales from the Thousand Lakes' album in its entirety. Exclusive US appearance!
ANTIGAMA (Poland)
ARTIFICIAL BRAIN
BACKSLIDER
BEVAR SEA (India)
BLOODBATH (Sweden) - First time in the US and first live performance in 5 years! Exclusive US appearance!
CEPHALIC CARNAGE - Playing songs from the first 3 albums!
CHAINSAW TO THE FACE
CIANIDE
CIBORIUM
COKE BUST
CONAN (UK) - Exclusive US appearance!
DEVOURMENT
ENGORGED
ENTRAILS MASSACRE (Germany)
EXCEL
FLAGITIOUS IDIOSYNCRASY IN THE DILAPIDATION (Japan)
FULL OF HELL
GHOUL
GRIN AND BEAR IT
HOMEWRECKER
INTER ARMA
INTERNAL BLEEDING
INVERLOCH (Australia) - Playing a diSEMBOWELMENT set! Exclusive US appearance!
IRON MAN
JEX THOTH
KNELT ROTE
MANTAR (Germany)
MORPHEUS DESCENDS
MORTAL DECAY
OBITUARY
ORIGIN
PRIMITIVE MAN
PROSANCTUS INFERI
RAZOR (Canada) - First time in the US since 1992! Exclusive US appearance!
SPAZZTIC BLURR
THANTIFAXATH (Canada)
TRIAC
VATTNET VISKAR
YOB

Are you fucking kidding me? Agoraphobic Nosebleed?!?!?!?! Best annoucement I couldve ever asked for. But throw in Conan, Devourment, Jex Thoth, Primitive Man, Prosanctus Inferi, Thantifaxath, and YOB? God, fucking damn!

This is already looking like the best MDF lineup I've ever seen. I'm jelly.

I'm excited! I was hoping for some more doomy and or BMy goodness and I really don't know or care for some of the bands on the list but whatever still a decent lineup and metal booze and party why not?

Suffocation, Tombs and Skinless were added to the bill.

Stoked on Skinless and Suffocation. Ive seen Suffocation so many fucking times, and will probably see em again, but Skinless im way excited for. Fuck the hate, I love that band, and they fucking destroyed the Sonar when they played there 4 years ago. Looking forward to catchin em again.

The only Pagan Altar-esque draw for me here is Demilich, but damn there are a lot of great bands playing that I'm dying to see again, namely the death metal bands like Portal, Impetuous Ritual, but also fucking Razor.

I have to fucking go this time. I've missed everyone for years and hate myself everytime. I'll bring all the sweet illegal substances and we can all stay up the whole weekend! Ha! Jk. Would love to get retarded drunk with everyone though. :kickass:

EDIT: Fucking Demelich and Cianide wins it for me.

Fucking blunt jungle! I still can't believe you weren't charged for the damage to the room.

And Cammy, I really fucking want to go, but nothing is really set in stone yet. I'm not a fucking groomsman or anything, so I can always just tell my friend that "Ya, man, MDF is more important than your dumb wedding that you fucked up on booking." But then again...that wedding will have an complete open bar, delicious food, and loose singles.