Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aeternus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Demoncy
Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
Funebrarum
Master
Metal Church
Portal (Australia) *
Triptykon (Switzerland) *
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Ufomammut (Italy)

i love all of these bands. Fuuuuuuck

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I'd like to go. I'll be 18 way before MDF (this December) and I should have enough funds to pay for everything.

I'm still not entirely sure, but if you guys are cool with me coming along, I'd definitely be down with splitting the costs of one of the rooms.

We'd love to have you!

Aeternus (Norway) *
Aura Noir (Norway) *
Demoncy
Dragged into Sunlight (UK)
Funebrarum
Master
Metal Church
Portal (Australia) *
Triptykon (Switzerland) *
Tsjuder (Norway) *
Ufomammut (Italy)

i love all of these bands. Fuuuuuuck

Apply for your fucking passport instead of bitching about it.

I ain't bitching. It was more... surprise.

And this month, I promise. If I don't I give GMD permission to kick me in the balls.

Damn straight! Didnt you say on the last MDF thread you WOULD go next year?

If you did, were fucking holding you to it, fucker.

EDIT: Neph! It would be awesome if you attended as well! Start saving dude!

I said I wanted to, but I do intend to get my passport this next month.

I need to party with you guys. Tbh the festival is simply a bonus.

Yeah probably going and will probably want to split a room, just need to pay this stupid fucking public drinking ticket from last year. Man you'd think being in Baltimore and all the cops would have worse shit to deal with then a couple kids of age drinking natty bohs behind a gas station.

Seriously? I drank to and from the venue every time I went somewhere and encountered numerous cops that seemed to not give the slightest shit. That sucks, man.

Serious, how the fuck did you get a ticket? Someone in that group mustve been causing a rukus or smoking a doobie or something cause they didnt give two fucks if you were just drinking minding your own business. Hell, half the population in downtown is doing just the same, except they sleep on the streets and dont go to MDF.

I was like Guy. I filled up my backpack, pockets, and hands with beers and was slamming them everywhere, including the venue. (Nicole snuck those in. A added benefit of having boobs.)

It was on Thursday before we could even get into the room(we didn't even know we could drink in the patio area outside) behind some trees a few blocks from the hotel. They probably saw Matt, the cheap beer we were drinking and our backpacks and assumed we were both crusties. The cop even asked us if we train hopped down.

How do you plan to get there, RJ? I'm seeing round-trip flights from Ottawa to Baltimore (connect in Newark) for $400...

I would have to arrange it well beforehand. Tbh either flight or train (probably flight) would be my best option.