Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it will be the cheapest option considering that paying for the 3-day Edison plus the four nights at the Rams Head added up to more than the deluxe pass. That and the early bird will be cheaper than the deluxe I think.

^ :kickass: hell yeah!

I was at work when the sale was happening and of course when I got out it was soldout. But I booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express so can party now with y'all and more frequently!

Holy fucking shit...We are going to destroy that hotel.

Ive told like 5 other people to book there as well, which they did.

Got Nicole and myself a early bird ticket too. Now I just need to buy a plane ticket and im all set!

Kris, that's crazy. I specifically wore extra large pants so I could sneak beers around. I think my smuggling record was 8 beers into the venue.

Anyway, I've got some beers in my system and feel the need to tell you motherfuckers how stoked I am for this to happen again. I passed on the early bird special because I was short on CREAM, but I plan on getting a pass soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
More bands announced!

Sodom (Germany) - Exclusive US appearance!
Demilich (Finland) - Exclusive US appearance!
Napalm Death (UK) - Headlining one of the nights at Soundstage.
Anaal Nathrakh (UK) - Exclusive US appearance!
Primordial (Ireland) - Most likely an exclusive US appearance. If not, MDF will be one of only a few US shows.
Martyrdöd (Sweden)
P.L.F.
Noxa (Indonesia)
Water Torture
Early Graves
Fulgora
Mother Brain
Pizzahifive

Stoked on the announcement. Martyrdöd, Sodom, Primordial, P.L.F., Anaal Nathrakh, Water Torture, Demilich and Napalm Death to headline a night at the crusty shit pit soundstage???? Fuck yeah.

Totally predicted Sodom. Psyched to see them!

Primordial, Demilich and Anaal Nathrakh will also be a super treat for me.

Fuck yeah!

Sodom was the first band I've ever seen live when I was about 15. Beyond excited to see them next year!

Anaal Nathraakh, Primordial, Napalm Death and Demilich are all wins too!

I'm really hoping they get Desecresy. Chasmic Transcendence is fucking killer.

Haven't seen Sodom before, and was really disappointed when they couldn't make it to MDF a few years ago. Glad they're finally redeeming themselves.