Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wedding_crashers_2.png

You know, fuck going to the actual show. The real party just stands around outside the venue buying $1 PBR and $1 shots from the crusties and getting too fuck to drunk.

Yeah I'm not surprised. Glad you got your tickets though.

This year out of all the years I've been, has the most bands I want to see. Shit is fucking blowing up, it's ridiculous, there's like 50 bands I want to see lol

OK, got some confirmations on who's rooming with me so far.

Zephyrus
Maddy
John B.
Adam S. (mutual friend with me and John B.)
Adam S's brother
Stephen (FD's friend)
Vince

That makes 7 people, but the room I booked has two queen-sized beds, so we can certainly take on more people.

Man, if Amorphis would play Karelian Isthmus in its entirety instead, this event would probably top the last Rites of Darkness.

Heres the first band to drop off...

Fucking Dragged Into Sunlight.......One of the bands that was pretty high on my must see list. Caught the tail end of their set when they played a few years back and they blew my god damn mind. I didnt even know who they were at the time.

I was really looking forward to seeing them now that I know their material. :(

Their replacement is Gnaw Their Toungues. Which Ive been told is a good replacement, but still...

I LOVE Gnaw Their Tongues and am quite pleased to see them on the bill. I am disappointed about Dragged into Sunlight dropping, though.