Maryland Deathfest XIII: May 21st - 24th, 2015

Are you going to MDF XIII?

• Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely going - plan to just drink in the hotel, fuck the festival.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
so is anyone from here going to Hell's Headbash? i'm tempted to go for whatever day Archgoat is playing but i don't know if i'd be able to get the time off from work as HHB is also a holiday weekend. anyways i'm going to MDF and i may need a room for thursday night.

Hell's Headbash looks awesome. I'm thinking about it. By then I will be working for the DOE so i could go for like a day or so… what's the deal for that? If we get something going here then maybe.

Also MDF is like.. 2 months away! :D

I'll be there for my first MDF this year. I'm going on my own, so would be up for meeting people and hanging out.

I only booked this past week so the Holiday Inn had no rooms left! I'm staying at the Blue Door which is on E Baltimore St. It's about 3 blocks away on the map so hopefully not too much of a walk!

Im going to Incantation Wednesday!

Disma, Funerus and Drawn and Quarted.

And fuck you Schmidt. Youre just jelly you arent included in this years MDF buttsecks. And it pisses me off too dude... :(

But dont even get me started on Guy. I dont want to cry.

Depending on the lineup next year I plan to take a year off.

5 years in a row is a good run, and honestly if it wasnt for Agoraphobic Nosebleed on the bill this year, I wouldve taken this year off.

Either way, I might be coming out to Chicago in July. If I do, many beers will be had. :kickass: