Mass shooting / kamikaze / hostages in Paris

LeSedna

Mat or Mateo
Jan 20, 2008
Montpellier, France
As I am writing right now, 153 death and up

Some of these include a 2h hostage game at the Batcalan where that side project from Joshn (Queens of the Stones Age) is. Called "Eagles of Death Metal".

A major party of the hostages have been killed by the 3 terrorists which is probably why the police forces had to intervene.

There had been 2 kamikaze bombings just before as well, and mass shooting at a bar. So I wouldn't be surprised those hostages were meant to be shot anyway and there was no special motive from any of the terrorists.

All of that for free and by surprise. 100% innocent people having a drink, at a bar, at a football match.

The Islamic State apparently already declared And signed the action.

I'm a pure pacifist, but I see no reason not to officially blow up anything military they have with the CDG carrier coming there in a few weeks, take 100% of the people we have on terrorist-potential list to jail and then have a talk. It's been twice now, and this time there isn't even an explanation yet. If they start blowing up innocents here, we can't stay neutral anymore, and try those hi tech weapons we're constantly trying to sell. This joke of a "state" needs to be eradicated.

i can't even start to imagine the political mess we will find tomorrow about this. America and Putin already having their fun there, our Aircraft carrier going there on the next Wednesday (planned from a month ago).

What a tragedy. All my best wishes to France. I guess it's time to take action right fucking now. That Hebdo hit was already enough.

GqxmbJp.jpg

For once, I wanna say : good. I don't want mass bombing of innocent people in their Muslim countries, I don't want to go there and invest the place and take what they have. I want their ISIS and pseudo state carpet bombed and someone put in charge. Our carrier and admiral fleet is going there anyway starting from Wednesday, I have a feeling the boys on the deck are more than ever motivated. There is no pity to have with people who do that anyway.

btw any news from the band ? There was the singer/guitarist from QOTSA if I am right ?

This kind of actions are becoming more and more frequent in western countries and I think it´s time for someone to take actions against those animals.

If there is something that I cant for life understand, is how apparently normal people are being coverted to fight for their sadistic and ignorant causes.
The western people that join their cause have probably issues, a delusional vision of the reality, lack of objectives in life and are easy people to misguide. But for fuck sake, what the fuck they are thinking? by supporting this? Some kind of spiritual reward?

One of the worst things ever done, was the creation of the religions. They just serve to divide, people, nations, countries but in the end the real problem doesnt even lie in the religion itself, it´s the root but the problem it´s the sadistic bastards who use this and that words of this and that prophet to support their meaningless actions for a cause that doesnt have some kind of meaning besides creating fear, pain, anger, hate e.t.c

Anyway, sad, sad tragedy again.

This kind of actions are becoming more and more frequent in western countries and I think it´s time for someone to take actions against those animals.

If there is something that I cant for life understand, is how apparently normal people are being coverted to fight for their sadistic and ignorant causes.
The western people that join their cause have probably issues, a delusional vision of the reality, lack of objectives in life and are easy people to misguide. But for fuck sake, what the fuck they are thinking? by supporting this? Some kind of spiritual reward?

One of the worst things ever done, was the creation of the religions. They just serve to divide, people, nations, countries but in the end the real problem doesnt even lie in the religion itself, it´s the root but the problem it´s the sadistic bastards who use this and that words of this and that prophet to support their meaningless actions for a cause that doesnt have some kind of meaning besides creating fear, pain, anger, hate e.t.c

Anyway, sad, sad tragedy again.

well said! :)

I was gonna post here that the band is safe yes, I supposed they had their escape route through backstage.

There are a couple of graphic videos going around. The one I saw is the escape of people at the back of the venue. There are people lying dead on the floor at the door, people running bleeding, some carrying their dead friend, some trying to jump from the 3rd floor. I wish these wouldn't be uploaded on the internet. I hate journalists for that, they post this on mainstream official websites. I clicked not knowing it would show that, I stopped at the middle.

From what I got, out of the 8, 4 of them were in the venue, they blew themselves, the first 3 guys succeded, the 4th didn't for whatever reason and shot back at the police storming in. They started shooting when they got in, told the police they would blew themselves out anyway. There was little they could do to stop 3 guys already packed and ready to explode. The 4 others blew themselves as well. So basically it was 8 guys with explosive around their chest.

Anyway I'm gonna turn off my television for some time because it just makes me angry.

The problem is what can really be done?

Bomb Syria? - Already doing that, doesn't seem to have helped. In face it may have been part of the motivation behind the attacks (apparently one of the terrorists in the venue shouted "for Syria!") Bombing more is likely to radicalize more people.

Close the borders? - Can't really do that indefinitely, and it does nothing to stop any terrorists already there.

I don't really know if there's a solution to all this.

Reactions: Fox Mulder
The question is...who the fuck is arming training and funding those terror groups?

If its not Russia, Iran or china than who's left?

Well, we don't really know, there is a huge weapon traffic down in Marseille, which make it easy for terrorists to find weapons here in France, we know it exist for quite a while now.

We talked about the weapon trafic in France the afternoon and there is an article about it:
http://www.valeursactuelles.com/societe/trafic-darmes-le-plan-de-lutte-de-bernard-cazeneuve-57237#

According to the article besides the legal weapons owned by french citizen (small caliber used mostly for hunting, you also need a permit to be abble to buy one) there is an important trafic that come from european countries and other, most of those weapons come from balkans countries or countries that know/knew war for the past few years.

Other weapons are simply stollen "more than 7500 weapons have been stollen in 2014, 80% of them during housebreak/Burglary"

(sorry english is not my first language, I had to use google for some words, so I don't know if I correctly use them...)

I would add that in January we learnt that most "french" people in contact with islamist terrorist groups increased their contact list in prison.

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." (Steven Weinberg)

The only way out is complete eradication of the entire religion, it's history and people. That obviously can't be done so learn to live with it.