MASTERED BY MUPPETS (death magnetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnetic.jpg

By the way, as so many people seem to want a piece of this why not do two or three versions? That way a few different people could have a go at vocals, solos, etc. Just a thought. Not that I'm trying to make things even more complicated than they already are...

By the way, as so many people seem to want a piece of this why not do two or three versions? That way a few different people could have a go at vocals, solos, etc. Just a thought. Not that I'm trying to make things even more complicated than they already are...

Maybe this is just the beginning. You could fill a whole album with Metallica bashin´songs:D CLIP ´EM ALL !!! That would be a good possibility to take into account all musicians here. You find here lots of producers and musicians, so we could easily fill an album. That´s my proposal.

To be honest you don't want to overdo it - it would make the joke worse, and it would start to wear verrry thin. I also think people would also compare each one to the orginal. (i.e. each subsequent parody would keep getting compared to 'muppets')

However, I think the odd one of these is still worth it for a chuckle:

lightning2.jpg

Man..what can I say..? That´s absolutely great, too ! But i´d prefer the magnetic cover..that has more style. Pure, noble and the message will reach the people without throwing Rubin on the electric chair:) Man..you are a genius..can you create the cover of my Band ACT OF RAGE ? I want children eating the offal of a dead pig on a birthday party:D no..i´m joking..*g*

Status
Not open for further replies.