MASTERED BY MUPPETS (death magnetic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good Oz. I'll start tracking rhythms and drums tomorrow, maybe get some other people in too so it would be a nice collaborative effort. I saw couple of folk suggest that they would like to do the vocals and solo...

Are you tracking live drums? if not, I'm down to play/record live drums for this! Lemme know... I'd really like to help out here. :headbang:

maybe one small section to sound disgusting and clipping, distorting (with perhaps the st anger snare?!) - just a bar or two at the right moment for comical purposes.

This part, definitely:

"Master, Master, where's the version I've been after?
Bearded, Bastard, you promised only lies
Blaster, Blaster, recorded on a ghetto blaster?
Laughter, laughter, laughing at those highs
Spike to me!"

I would also be happy to participate if there's any room for me. I'd prefer a spot on the faster solo, and imo there would be a nice spot for a solo battle or something beetween guitars (2 or more). I'm not trying to be ignorant here or anything, just throwing some ideas :)

Hey man:) You play very good..but we don´t know anything about you..where you from ? How old are you, guy ? What is your opinion to this whole death magnetic thing ?

So far Izzyrock and I play the solos on this project..maybe when can divide to 3. But that should run absolutely fair ! No ego shit

This part, definitely:

"Master, Master, where's the version I've been after?
Bearded, Bastard, you promised only lies
Blaster, Blaster, recorded on a ghetto blaster?
Laughter, laughter, laughing at those highs
Spike to me!"

Definitely what I was thinking. Spice it up with sporadic spikes and shit at key funny moments.

Dudes, I was without an interweb connection for all of two days and this thread has erupted into full on motivated hilarity, you folks make my day, kinda bummed mr. sneap wont be mixing but I totally understand that it could work against him at some point, But Oz is no slouch, this is going to be the best cover ever, It seems all the duties have been delegated but you all have my vote of confidence. hahahaha

I was gonna say we should ask Lasse to master it (no pun intended) but just back right off on the limiting. I.E. very close in level to the initial Puppets master. Add a comment like "turn this motherfucker UP!" at the beginning or something.

BTW, any suggestions for "project group name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.