MASTERPLAN - New lineup?

On July 1, 2012, it was announced that Martin Marthus Skaroupka (Cradle of Filth drummer) will play on the new Masterplan album. Roland commented: "we are very happy that we found Martin, he is a very talented and powerful drummer and besides that he is an amazing gifted songwriter". Martin commented: "I feel honored that the band has chosen me to record drums on the new Masterplan album! I have always been a huge fan of Masterplan's music and I am indeed looking forward to record the new Masterplan album! This is going to be a blast, no doubt about it!".[

Good point. Aside from the debut, the one album they did without Jorn was the best of the bunch, and I say that as a huge Jorn fan.

Agreed, and I feel the same as well. A bit biased, however, cuz I am also a huge DiMeo (who also has graced a PPUSA stage) fan as well.

Speaking of...where is Creation's End now?

Agreed, and I feel the same as well. A bit biased, however, cuz I am also a huge DiMeo (who also has graced a PPUSA stage) fan as well.

Speaking of...where is Creation's End now?

Creation's End is almost done with recording the new record. So far the music sounds really good, a bit more straight forward than before but keeping the very same Creation's End essence. :)