MASTERPLAN - New lineup?

I just got this cd today. It is pretty awesome. Great job. Great choice on the new singer. It's in my top 5 CDs of the year. (So far)

I tend to be a bit closed minded when it comes to my favorite bands and line up changes. With that said, at times it works i.e. Kamelot and Nightwish. Here we find, yet again, another Masterplan lineup change. I admit the only reason I gave this new Masterplan a listen is because The Metal Madman showcased the disc on his weekly radio show. Much to my surprise, I really liked it! Masterplan has managed to come up with a disc that actually harkens back to the sound of the debut. IMO, they'll never be able to surpass the debut, but at least this one is playing within the same league. This one definitely deserves a purchase!

~Brian~

I'm giving this one a whirl. Although I have not been overly impressed with the 1st few discs (listen once or twice and toss them in "the pile"), I never stop trying to find something thats as good as "the old days". Good is still out there, you just gotta search a lil harder