Materia preview

Yeah! The screams are there, but it's not that many of them.

There are some screams, but fortunately it's mostly with clean vocals, and a lot of italian vocals:loco: :kickass: :headbang: :Spin: :worship: :hotjump: :Smokin:
It's awesome, a sort of cross between the music of Novembrine Waltz and the vocals of Arte Novecento (more in tune though :D ), with some reminds to Wish... This after some distracted listenings... Novembre :worship:

I´ve already listened "Materia" twice and it´s awesome intead there´re only a few screams. But, who cares it?... is a fantastic work!!!

It is simply AMAZING.
I agree with WORN_CARRILLON, this album has the 'dreamy' atmosphere of 'Novembrine Waltz' but there are only few screams... and I'm happy there are a lot of italian vocals!
Songs like 'Reason' remind me of 'Wish I could dream it again.../Dreams D'Azur' too, but I felt more the connections with 'Arte Novecento' and 'Novembrine Waltz' :p

I cannot listen to anything else at the moment, I'm deeply in love with this album!

Last night a friend from here called me and told me already had Materia! He told me It was available for download so I couldn't resist it. This morning I've been listening the album and .... This band has not dissapointed me. The songs are a mix between Arte and the most calm moments of Novembrine. They even included another cover: The Promise (Arcadia). And yes, there are few death metal screams. So deal with it. The album is another masterfull work of emotional beauty...