May 25: Roman Materia Tour

I can't go there, 'coz I'm alone at work. Can't wait for Worn or someone else to come back from the gig and write down everything about an night/event like this... Enjoy even for Wiiiiild :headbang:

p.s. tks for the flyer, I'm gonna post in on my fansite right now!

Worrrrrrrn, where are you tonight ?!?
Everybody I know that was at the gig yesterday, told me that it was such a beautiful night! Novembre also played 'Geppetto'; is it true? And even 'Conservatory resonance'? Tell us everything, post pictures... also tell us abt RwaV, it was their first gig ever, and abt Klimt 1918, of course!!!
Can't wait for you to post here something about yesterday nite!

Probably Worn's still in Rome... :danceboy:
As to K1918, a friend of mine told me that was the 3rd who saw them in Rome and was definitely their best gig ever, but on another forum I read that they had a lot of technical problems and that RwaV was even better...

I'm back, and writing the report of the gig :) Shortly, RWAV have been very good apart from some little things (mostly not depending on them), Klimt 1918 have been good in some parts and not good in some others (songs from UM and some rockstar attitude), Novembre have been simply perfect, even Carmelo's vocals :D I'm gonna put the setlist of their show, and some links to photos (no video from any of my friends, we will all hope in p2ps :D)... Be right back :)