May Playlist

Mostly Arghoslent, Tenhi, Primordial's latest (which I'm beginning to like after numerous spins... or playlist reps :loco: ), Arckanum (which is generally teh anthem of dark summer nights ;)), some Uaral

Also, my tastes in music have started to be affected by the seasons, something which I don't recall happening earlier on; I've not felt like listening to the usual black metal for some time now

Loaded into my spiffy new mp3player:

Naglfar - Pariah
Demons & Wizards - Touched by the crimson king
Ribspreader - The new album
Ofermod - Mysterion tes anomias
Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny of souls
Shining - IV The Eerie cold
Suidakra - Command to charge
Centinex - World declension
In Aeternum - Dawn of a new aeon
Deathspell omega - Kenose
Sentenced - The funeral album
Taake - Doedskvad

Ellestin said:
and loads of instrumental leviathans including Pelican, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Don Caballero, Mono, Do Make Say Think and the most freakingly awesome of the lot, if not the most technical: Magyar Posse - Kings of Time

Not familiar with that one aside from a few tracks, but since the others range from freakishly good to gutbustingly awesome, I need to check them out.

I've been weird these days...

Radiohead
TONS of QOTSA
Kyuss (I need more than Wretch!)
In Flames (Colony, TJR, Lunar Strain)
Asmegin

Because it sucks! :loco: Nah, I like it on occasion, but the band was really unhappy with the sound I guess, they said it didn't sound like them and I don't think they played any of that material in concert (from stuff I've read over the past year).

Is that the only Kyuss you've heard?

Yes, it's the CD that she gave to me. I personally like it a lot, I can hear almost a "Danzing I" thing going on. The production is sort of fucked up a little bit though, if you ask me.

You need an mp3. I don't have my mp3 thingy at work. Bug me after 5pm Pacific Daylight Time. BEEP!!!

Cool, I'll hit you up on AIM. If you don't mind, we should have an AIM mp3 orgy- I'll come online at 8 (which is conveniently the time you gave me out in CA).

Yeah but I like, hate AIM and stuff. Also looks like I won't be home around then anyhow, PM me later tonight or something, and I'll like, get right on it and stuff.

One Inch Man said:
Yeah but I like, hate AIM and stuff. Also looks like I won't be home around then anyhow, PM me later tonight or something, and I'll like, get right on it and stuff.

OMGWTF I EVEN MADE A SPECIAL REMINDER TO MEET YOU

Nad_8.jpg

No, but seriously, I'll hit you up later!

I have an erection already. AND IT'S ONLY AT 30% LOLZ.... but seriously, thanks man. I'll let you know what I think after a few good listens.

Sky Valley is thir best IMO, but Blues for the Red Sun is so worth it as well.

I loves me some Monster Magnet, Grand Magus, The Black League and SPiritual Beggars, too.