Mayhem and Impaled Nazarene a bunch of racistfuckers?

crimsonfloyd said:
Are you drunk or did the Greys just get a new screen name?

:lol: ... oh come on my grammar is not that bad.

On racism. I'm a white 18 year old male in a town that is probably 98% white. The crime rate is very low and I trully believe it's because there is no blacks. Personally don't like blacks but that does not mean i'm racist, just believe the town is better because they're abscent. Black fat women especially annoy me. Can't figure out the point in rap,big clothing,etc..

It's annoying. The black culture is annoying. I like to know that me,my younger sister,everyone can walk around not having to run into blacks worrying about being jumped. Majority of blacks turn decent towns,cities into slums/shitholes. They drive with music way to loud in public places. They play rap music out of stores really loud. Blacks are really loud in public. What is with the goofy looking sport shoes and big jeans. Black peoples shoes look they're from the year 2200.

I'm not racist. It's easier for me to dismiss the culture since i'm not use to it. Most people see someone and don't like that person,people. It's not fully because their skin but genes,clothing,actions. It's just life

Live in a small town so what can I say. I'm sure there is decent blacks that don't fit culture stereotypes. I realize blacks created good things like blues but it seems like blacks now don't even know what a guitar is now.

I'm not a redneck either I simply like someone or not. I don't claim anything nor prove anything. Just another average person in the world. I see things that should be improved but never will because the world changes so fast.

I lose touch

Social class has a lot more to do with the type of person somebody is than race. Look at a black person from England, for example. He's likely to be more proper than any of us.

Dodens Grav said:
Social class has a lot more to do with the type of person somebody is than race. Look at a black person from England, for example. He's likely to be more proper than any of us.

you realize england does have poor people and most black people are of the lower social strata here too right

polarity3 said:
hahaha i dont care about racism in metal but ever post on a controversial issue ive seen you make has led me to the conclusion that you are a colossal fucking moron

amusing though

Uh-huh, thus speaks the "intellectual" that can not be bothered to utilize proper English nor can take the time to capitalize where it is called for. Do us all a favor, you goofy looking twat, whenever you feel the urge to make some moronic statement such as above, chose to shut the fuck up instead.

Darth Kur said:
Uh-huh, thus speaks the "intellectual" that can not be bothered to utilize proper English nor can take the time to capitalize where it is called for. Do us all a favor, you goofy looking twat, whenever you feel the urge to make some moronic statement such as above, chose to shut the fuck up instead.

how's it any less valuable than your platitudinous inconsequential racist epithets?

The Greys said:
:lol: ... oh come on my grammar is not that bad.

On racism. I'm a white 18 year old male in a town that is probably 98% white. The crime rate is very low and I trully believe it's because there is no blacks. Personally don't like blacks but that does not mean i'm racist, just believe the town is better because they're abscent. Black fat women especially annoy me. Can't figure out the point in rap,big clothing,etc..

You are a fucking idiot. First off I live in a town with a low crime rate and a decent number of blacks, the reason, its a high income area. The less money=The more crime. If you personally dont like blacks and you think they are inferior that makes you a racist. A general dislike, prejudice, and mentality of a race being lower than another is the definition of racist , but apparently your down syndrome prevents you from realizing that. You can't figure out the point of rap and big clothing? Alot of black people probably can't figure out the point of Metal, and Abercrombie and Fitch and other things associated with white people.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
You are a fucking idiot. First off I live in a town with a low crime rate and a decent number of blacks, the reason, its a high income area. The less money=The more crime.

i tend to agree more with this. just watch every episode of 'Cops'. not many of their shows take place in ritzy upscale neighborhoods.

Yea, people of lower incomes tend to find ways to make money that are illegal, when you in a shit environment shit happens.

polarity3 said:
how's it any less valuable than your platitudinous inconsequential racist epithets?

My racial awareness and comments relating to such is only "inconsequential" to fools and lemmings. And furthermore, judging one's intelligence based upon their chosen political beliefs is quite childish.
Either way I don't give a damn about your nor Dodens Grav's or any other of the assorted idiot's opinions of myself. The thoughtless meanderings of a bunch of inexperienced children that gather their "opinions" of the world by whatever the TV dish's out to them, is truly inconsequential to me.
If anyone desires to really know what's behind all of the lies of the Zionistic multicultural brainwashing propaganda then go to the links below. Some of the few places with an unbiased reporting of the news and information of the state of affairs in the world.
And don't bother with responding that since they are WN sites therefore all being presented on there are lies since they would never be spoon-fed to you by the jew controlled media. Do you really think that the criminals that run the media would come right out and admit their guilt for all to hear? That would be tantamount to a bank robber approaching to first police officer he came across and confessing to the crime he just committed.

http://www.stormfront.org/

http://www.natvan.com/index.html

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/

Darth Kur, you are not as smart as you think you are. You are just a wannabe nazi punk bitch douchebag. Those links you provided are the best possible examples of bullshit propaganda you could come up with. National Vanguard=Ignorant white trash looking for a scapegoat. You have been brainwashed by the national vanguard. Do you serously believe in the whole "jew media" deal.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Darth Kur, you are not as smart as you think you are. You are just a wannabe nazi punk bitch douchebag. Those links you provided are the best possible examples of bullshit propaganda you could come up with. National Vanguard=Ignorant white trash looking for a scapegoat. You have been brainwashed by the national vanguard. Do you serously believe in the whole "jew media" deal.

by taking his bait you come out to be every bit as stupid as he is.

^^^ Oh what a shock that you would think so. I believe in only what I can find inarguable proof of. All of the facts stated on those sites can be looked up and verified by various sources.
I've said all I'm going to say about it. If you think I'm presenting falsified evidence then make inquiries yourselves. Either that or remain forever ignorant and under the thumb of your oppressors.

Darth Kur said:
My racial awareness and comments relating to such is only "inconsequential" to fools and lemmings. And furthermore, judging one's intelligence based upon their chosen political beliefs is quite childish.
Either way I don't give a damn about your nor Dodens Grav's or any other of the assorted idiot's opinions of myself. The thoughtless meanderings of a bunch of inexperienced children that gather their "opinions" of the world by whatever the TV dish's out to them, is truly inconsequential to me.
If anyone desires to really know what's behind all of the lies of the Zionistic multicultural brainwashing propaganda then go to the links below. Some of the few places with an unbiased reporting of the news and information of the state of affairs in the world.
And don't bother with responding that since they are WN sites therefore all being presented on there are lies since they would never be spoon-fed to you by the jew controlled media. Do you really think that the criminals that run the media would come right out and admit their guilt for all to hear? That would be tantamount to a bank robber approaching to first police officer he came across and confessing to the crime he just committed.

http://www.stormfront.org/

http://www.natvan.com/index.html

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/

your logic is pretty ridiculous. to twist your analogy, say someone is accused of being a bank robber, and they deny it. you can cry "of course he's going to deny it if he's guilty!", but the point's entirely irrelevant because it's not like he's going to admit to it if he's not guilty. thus we are no closer to learning anything.

Ive heard Hellhammer once said, why not torch mosques instead of churches. I dont find that rasist at all. For the first time in milleniums, we`re starting to live without the straightjacket of religion, but at the same time import huge number of people who are stuck in the middle ages. This has nothing to do with racism, but its dislike of backwards cultures. Color dont mean shit, but archaic belief systems do.

intergration is the problem, not the blacks, the jews, the whites, or whatever. Think about it, black culture was just fine until we messed with it. sure, they were a couple of centuries behind, but now they are way worse. There was an intresting article I read about chicago, and how the schools get less funding because most of the whites don't go to inner city schools and the majority is white, so education gets cut because of the "its not my child" veiwpoint. Then there is our capitalist imperialism in africa now, it seems we somehow suck the money right away from them. There are some all black communities in the south that do just fine. It might be true that we aren't equal, but you can't assume that whites are superior until you put them on equal playing ground and compare them.