Mayhem Festival vs. Ozzfest

Yeah, who can say no to Ministry, Def Leppard, and Whitesnake?

Oh, wait, everyone....

On the other hand...Morbid Angel, Testament, Nile, Obituary, Symphony X, and Behemoth sounds good.
But overall, I think Wacken is probably superior.

How's this? The New England Hardcore And Metal Festival. Featuring Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Keep Of Kalessin, Shadows Fall, Vital Remains, Hates Eternal, Municipal Waste, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Megadeth, Tyr, Turisas, Eluveitie, Eisiferum, Braindrill, and about 20 other bands. It's in a small venue (under 1000), which means you can get right up in front. And it will be awesome.
Got my ticket!

I'll see you there! Got my tickets last week..but only for day one and day three.

Going to day one and day two. See you in the front.

@GFAD: I mean, wtf? New Jersey? All there is in NJ is stray dogs, the mob, pollution, and people who wish they lived in New York.

Yeah, who can say no to Ministry, Def Leppard, and Whitesnake?

Oh, wait, everyone....

On the other hand...Morbid Angel, Testament, Nile, Obituary, Symphony X, and Behemoth sounds good.
But overall, I think Wacken is probably superior.

How's this? The New England Hardcore And Metal Festival. Featuring Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, Keep Of Kalessin, Shadows Fall, Vital Remains, Hates Eternal, Municipal Waste, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Megadeth, Tyr, Turisas, Eluveitie, Eisiferum, Braindrill, and about 20 other bands. It's in a small venue (under 1000), which means you can get right up in front. And it will be awesome.

Now that sounds fucking brutal! :kickass:

Behemoth, Shadows Fall, Vital Remains, Municipal Waste, In Flames, Children of Bodom and Megadeth!!

That is a fucking festival. :headbang:

Got my ticket!

Lucky bastard! :lol:

I like Dragonforce...and Black Tide is good. If the fest was free I might go and leave after Dragonforce.
But it's not. They want money. Fuck that shit.