Meeting the Band

Count Grishnak

New Metal Member
Dec 4, 2005
I'm going to the Atlanta show Tuesday and I was just wondering what the best way to go about meeting the band would be.

I am the band's public relationship manager.
The price to meet them in their tight schedule is 1000 USD.
As a memento you'll get a 'signed by alexi' guitar pick, an 'Are You Dead Yet' cd autographed by all of the band members, and a photo with Alexi Laiho and Mickey Mouse on Disneyland.

LOL

i think you'd have a better chance finding out on your own than you would by asking these guys...:lol:

Just get out of the venue right after they stop playing. And start looking at doors that they might come out of. Of course this depends on how big is the place they're playing at.

Another way is to get to the venue extremely early, like at 4pm let's say, that way you might catch them arriving and hanging there and maybe doing sound checks. Plus if you take pictures with them, they will look better because it's daytime.

Just look for them everywhere, and ask people, it's not that hard to meet them, it's not like they behave like rock stars or anything

go find a tour bus and hang for hours on end and cross your fingers they didn't like skip the tour bus and go down the boozer instead

Oh we are suppose to be serious?

Well I was hanging out with Johan Hegg from AA after the show and when he left in their van I turned around and Alexi was standing right there all alone. So I started talking to him.

So in other words... Don't look for the band only then will you find them.

The Bringer said:
Oh we are suppose to be serious?

Well I was hanging out with Johan Hegg from AA after the show and when he left in their van I turned around and Alexi was standing right there all alone. So I started talking to him.

So in other words... Don't look for the band only then will you find them.

All alone? When I went to their show, Alexi was getting raped let's say as compared to Roope let's say.

I'd probably find a chat with roope much more interesting because he is much more experienced as musician.
And seems cooler too.

BloodyScalpel said:
I am the band's public relationship manager.
The price to meet them in their tight schedule is 1000 USD.
As a memento you'll get a 'signed by alexi' guitar pick, an 'Are You Dead Yet' cd autographed by all of the band members, and a photo with Alexi Laiho and Mickey Mouse on Disneyland.
either alexi has a tiny signature, or thats a huge pick!