Meeting the band?

Star Matt

New Metal Member
Jan 10, 2006
Hey I was wondering, what are the chances of me meeting the band if I went to one of their concerts?

well back in the day, when Ewo was still their manager, you could meet the band by showing up with a bottle of random booze and saying "hey Ewo! Remember me?!" cause he'd prolly be drunk already and since he's a nice PR guy, he'd let you in even if he couldn't remember who the fuck you were (cause obviously, he didn't know you).

Nowadays, i dunno, show up with hookers and blow the security guy or something :p

Signing sessions. I 'met' the band doing that. Well, not really. They looked at me and signed my cd...

every concert I go to I take the day off, show up at like 1pm and catch the abnd ebfore, and after. It not hard at all, just when I saw bodom Alexi was mobbed so it was tough to get a picture with him...failed :(

just wait outside the buses after the show..i met them 4 times..l;ast time we went to bar and chilled in Shibuya

Iv only met them once, and that was at a signing sesh in Encinitas, CA. I talked with Henkka, and Jaska for like 2 seconds. Not really meeting the band.:erk: but im already over it.

its really not that hard to meet Bodom. half the people on this forum already have multiple times. i will admit the first time i met them i was like :OMG: but...once you've met them about 3 times, and seen them perform 4 times front row....its not really a big deal

If you did turn up like 6 hours before the doors opened and you were waiting outside in the queue, how would you meet them anyway, do they just walk around outside talking to people or what?

I met em before the show I went to on the last tour, got to me the guys from evergrey too, kinda cool, didnt get to meet schaffer though :cry: