Meeting the band?

I'm lucky that here there's only one venue in the entire country, and that venue has only a front door, no backstage door or something; so what I always do is wait at that door and the band will eventually come out. Crap, my only regret is not thinking of doing that when Therion came... :confused: :cry:

Bodom After Breakfast said:
they actually have a mini van now, so just look for it after the show and wait by that

What? IF you are talking about the Last NA Tour with Amon Amarth. the Minivan wasn't Bodom's. Bodom had a nice bus to what I've seen, and Amon Amarth was driving their own van.

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
I'm lucky that here there's only one venue in the entire country, and that venue has only a front door, no backstage door or something; so what I always do is wait at that door and the band will eventually come out. Crap, my only regret is not thinking of doing that when Therion came... :confused: :cry:

When the hell did Bodom go to Costa Rica?

Man it s so easy to meet bands. 1 the tour bus is an obvious first. I mean we talked to alexi for abit behind the tour bus, than he got pissed ebcause more and more people were coming and he jsut wanted to eat his sandwich LOL. 2 Uh we walked through the front door of the venue walked right up to the stage like 4 hours before with all the press and stuff and talked to Amon Amarth for a solid hour or so, than we got kicked out.... but jsut show up like 4-5 hours early, there will only be like 3 people in lina nad your bound to met them.

Lanterns said:
Sandwich episode? What magazine?

Id like to know too. I was present for the sandwich episode.. He was signing a bunch of shit and when he came to me i was just like "dude, go on your bus and eat your sandwich, ill talk to u later on :Smug: " Then I chilled with him for a bit later on, ON the bus, so it was ill.

Lemons said:
Id like to know too. I was present for the sandwich episode.. He was signing a bunch of shit and when he came to me i was just like "dude, go on your bus and eat your sandwich, ill talk to u later on :Smug: " Then I chilled with him for a bit later on, ON the bus, so it was ill.
Nice!:) and I'm a bit surprised that noone has yes asked "what sort of sandwich", heheh!:p

Well this was in Soundi 12/2005...

In Finnish: "Päräytin keikkapaikan ovesta pihalle suunnilleen puolialastomana, tukka märkänä, leipä suussa ja järjetön laukku olalla. Kuin taikaiskusta siihen ilmestyi joukko faneja, joille täytyi raapia hirveä kasa nimmareita ja valokuviakin otettiin iso liuta. Ymmärrän toki heitä, mutta joskus ei vaan ole oikea hetki!"

In English: "I came out of the gigplace's door about half naked, hair wet, a sandwich in my mouth and a huge bag on my shoulder. Like by magic, a group of fans showed up, whom I had to write a terrible number of autographs and a lot of photos was also taken. I sure do understand them, but sometimes just isn't the right time!"
Poor translation....

Is this the situation you're talking about?