Megadeth or Creed???

• MEgadeth

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Creed

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Both Suck

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Ok, how the fuck can you compare a band thats been around since the early 80's with a massive record library to some shit ass pearl jam rip off that has been around alot less and is complete none metal?(my opinion here->) Creed is more like god rock...church music shit. What a dumb ass poll. How the hell fuck grrr I hate people sometimes. Next you'll want to make a poll to compare who is better KISS or lincoln park....bah.

_Sat

Originally posted by Lady Of The Snow
@ Ultimate_Symphony: I am with you. :)

Anyway, I like Creed (and Sevendust, and Disturbed... - but I am open-minded.) Creed have class and style and one hell of a good guitar player. And not only Bullets rocks...

My 2 cents.

thanks for the support Snow :) :hotjump:

1. Your an Idiot
2. Your an Idiot
3. This is Utimatemetal.com, what kind of answers do you want. Megadeth own! Creed blows! Mark Whatever his name is, is the worst guitar player. Peace!

Originally posted by He-Wolf
1. Your an Idiot
2. Your an Idiot
3. This is Utimatemetal.com, what kind of answers do you want. Megadeth own! Creed blows! Mark Whatever his name is, is the worst guitar player. Peace!

i wonder if you even play guitar:rolleyes:

oh well to each their own :D

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
i wonder if you even play guitar:rolleyes:

oh well to each their own :D
Actually, Ive played guitar for 18 years now, how about you? I think i'm the one that should teach you! Dick

Oh, I guess you haven't heard Rust In Peace, any one song on that album alone is much harder to play then any Crap, I mean Creed song.

Originally posted by He-Wolf
Actually, Ive played guitar for 18 years now, how about you? I think i'm the one that should teach you! Dick

lmao did i asked you punk? and quit the insults i didn't insulted you what's the point of the insult ass? and btw i play guitars, keyboards and sing so you can't teach me shit and i've heard the rust in peace album and actually i've heard loads of albums with better solos and riffs than rust in peace.

any one song on that album alone is much harder to play then any Crap, I mean Creed song.

i wonder what kind of musician makes a statement like this :rolleyes: where did you learn in the back of your house? music isn't about how technical you are moron that's just one part of it this remembers me of *cough*malmsteen*cough* so shut up maybe you should learn some respect before giving your opinion :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
and no offence to malmsteen fans with my post i just wanted to make my point i think he lacks creativity :D

Yeah, Malmsteen is pretty boring.