Megadeth Tour, SF.

GeniusGonInsane

Resident Media Punisher
I hope I am not offending anyone by this, but I'm curious as to whether or not Megadeth will play tomorrow in San Francisco. I know Judas Priest cancelled, which is understandable. But as far as Megadeth is concerned, well, I think I speak for all Megadeth fans when I say that I need to see Dave and Co. right now to make us all feel better after all this terrorist shit.

Again, sorry if I'm offending anyone, but its the truth. Dave would make us all feel better. And what the world needs right now is a little heavy metal anyway.

I don't know about the show, but I just saw Megadeth last week, and it kicked ass too. This was easily the best show that I have seen from Deth, they were just excited and put on a good performance... Dave wearing a sleeveless Motorhead shirt made it seem like the 80's again, it was great... They played a long set too... The only bad thing about the night was the opening band... Stay away from Endo, I repeat, Stay away from Endo, unless you like bullshit mallcore rap metal... it was hell, but Megadeth cheered me up

I saw them this summer in Athens.I'm not their biggest fan,and I wasn't impressed by their performance.Al Pitrelli screwed up every solo,plus I find this whole "megadeth return" a bad joke...They even used Thin Lizzy's "The boys are back in town" as the intro to their set to convince us that they are back like the old days...nah...

i think for now, we just should stick to the cd's we have. we don't want more people or bands at risk right now. maybe a cancellation of events for say a week, just for safety.