Melbourne dudes listen up!

Cool - I'm so hanging for tomorrow night.. seeya there... (Go Tigers too!)

Anyone else who *can* make it come along it's gunna rock! Although jelly wrestling does sound good too... ;)

Walks up to the door...

Hello, I'm looking for the dark skinned girl with huge tits...

:lol: :lol:

As Los4 said, anybody who can come, do so! It's great fun!

melbourne Rules i tells ya lol

i lived in sydney for 6 years "it SUCKED" ...
tried QLD and it was wors ... worst state EVER lol "not really" ..

Melbourne "thu it's fucking COLD" is the nicest place ...
best GIGS , best Beers , The nicest Gals "and guys" , and i don't follow any sports shit "i love car Chacing lol GO THE FORDS" , it's UNREAL ... and i recomend to anyone needing a change , or to get away ...

Spawny , you should come here sometimes man , Seriously ... we'll have a hell of a jam :D

Spiffy rates the Australian capital cities he has been in:

Brisbane is the best city in the world, even if it's in the middle of nowhere.

Sydney is nice, but just too darn big.

Darwin is great! Only there for a couple of days, but really nice, especially having a 30-degree day in the middle of winter :). Didn't actually see much of it though.

That is all (so far).

Ok.... Nightcrawler on Saturday was great again! Setlist, if I remember correctly, was:

Set 1:
======
Judas Priest - The Hellion/Electric Eye
Judas Priest - Metal Gods
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera
Dio - Holy Diver
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
Manowar - Blood Of The Kings
Manowar - Hail & Kill

Set 2:
======
Iron Maiden - Aces High
Judas Priest - Night Crawler
Judas Priest - A Touch Of Evil
Guitar solo (with Eruption ending)
Van Halen - Hot For Teacher
Kiss - Cold Gin
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Accept - Balls To The Wall
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Megadeth - Holy Wars...The Punishment Due
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon
Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes To Midnight

I must say, the best highlight for me was Hail & Kill, brilliant live song! :D And 3 songs off Painkiller wasn't too shabby either!!!

Great fun night! Saw Jason there too near the start, but after Night Crawler started I didn't see him again. Where did you get to?? :confused:

That sounds f'king awesome.
I'll have to make an effort to see them next time.

I left after the first set... why you ask, well apart from the WICKED guitaring, I thought it sucked... shit crowd (apart from your Mates:) and most of my other friends left after a few songs.

I didnt really get into it apart from the first few Maiden tracks..

Each to their own. I checked out that Second Set list and it didn't exactly fill me with joy. I thought their song choice sucked.

I think I'm a lot fussier then you.

I think being a Priest fan really helps enjoying the show, they LOVE their Priest! Haha. Last time they played more Maiden than Priest though, this time it was more Priest.

Breaking the Law is a shit hot song but the guy murdered the vocals... that song needs some real attitude.. can you imagine Gene singing that with the old shake of the head... you know what I mean...

Guitaring rocked ok, dont get me wrong.. I think I built the experience up in my head and was a bit let down...

I'm just a fussy prick.