Mellotronen Festival 2008

I'm thinking of going but do I really want to share a room with a Frenchman?

I also know another guy who is probably going (posts as Detric on UM)

I'm thinking of going but do I really want to share a room with a Frenchman?

I'm not buttsecks-proof but at least I don't snore (or so I'm told).

PM me if/when your interest grows into fact. I'm thinking of booking the cabin asap. I also got a mate on the fence atm (another huge Comus fan).

Man man man, the Comus show is definitely going to be something judging from the way he plays. Funny how Akerfeldt just grins like a fanboy throughout the vid :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
is there anyone who wants to share the cabins for 4/3 persons on the boat. I am looking for another 2-3 people.
At the moment the cheapest 4place cabins are available for 4300kron.

Comus were fucking unbelievable :worship:

otherwise I didn't see much, I caught a wicked gastric flu one day before departure and spent about 75% of the time in the cabin... Talk about bad luck :ill:

Small report to come anyway

Is it just me or is it a little strange watching Roger Wootton sing like that as an old man?

I can't believe I missed that set. I'll never forgive myself.

It's just you :p

he was incredible, all red in the face after 30 seconds of "Song to Comus", just breathing the performance with sheer intensity. As all the other members indeed. I guess they were all thrilled to no end, especially Bobbie Watson. Akerfeldt asked them if they'd be interested to work something up again and they sort of agreed, so maybe you'll get another chance...