Mellotronen Festival 2008

I'm quite gay for this band... makes me wish I#d been there, but theres no way I can afford all the time off this month. :)

Actually I only took the Monday off for this trip and it fitted perfectly in the schedule, with plenty of time left to do some casual sightseeing in both Stockholm and Helsinki in between ship crossings.

It was a fucking great event all in all, such a pity I was not quite myself due to gut sickness (nothing to do with the boat). If the line-up is at least a little attractive next year I'll be sure to attend again! Sure there won't be Comus again but still a world of possibilities. Let's dream of Änglagard for instance, as they've started making new music again recently...

It's just you :p

he was incredible, all red in the face after 30 seconds of "Song to Comus", just breathing the performance with sheer intensity. As all the other members indeed. I guess they were all thrilled to no end, especially Bobbie Watson. Akerfeldt asked them if they'd be interested to work something up again and they sort of agreed, so maybe you'll get another chance...

Akerfeldt must have been in a constant state of e(jacu?)lation the entire weekend, being confronted with his idols.

Fucking fuck. Why didn't I go?