Mellotronen 2008

Well, here are a few photos.

First, I will share some photos of Anders that I think are really funny.
DSC00182.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

This is by far the best one
DSC00206.jpg

Ok, here is a nice picture.
DSC00245.jpg

Jonas
DSC00193.jpg

Here is "The Power Trio" as Steven Wilson called it. A drunken Stefan who had just been annoying the hell out of Steven.
DSC00174.jpg

The rest of the Katatonia gallery can be seen here: http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii214/MyTwin507/

Ha, nice. It was actually really fun seeing you drunk. Besides the Steven Wilson deal, everything else was funny.

haha thats nice... I'm kinda sorry about ruining it for you there but it was all fun I reckon. I hope Katatonia does another cruise soon enough so we can all get together again :kickass:Kinda fun that you and your gf who were the most sober people wound up being with the two worst drunks :lol:

Haha, yeah, that is hilarious actually. It really was pretty funny to be honest. My girlfriend and I enjoyed hanging with the two of you.

I thought it all was awesome. We had a really nice time both when we were serious and not so serious haha! It was really fun hanging out with you guys as well. I'm just hoping Katatonia does another cruise like this :kickass:

Ha, well, Stefan told me that he had just been harassing Steven, telling him how great the gig in Stockholm was. So, I didn't see that exchange, but shortly after he told me about it, Steven showed up to the side area. I said something to Stefan, and we both went over there, with my girlfriend as well.

I told Steven that I was not drunk, and he said "You're the only one". Haha. So, Stefan says something about the Porcupine Tree gig in Stockholm last year, again, and Steven says, "That's the third time you told me that now". He even said something like "Well, you better go find a spot for Katatonia."

After Stefan left, I was trying to talk to Steven, but he seemed still very annoyed, so I just left. I probably could have talked to him for awhile if I chose to, but my mind was fighting with itself at this point. I had a lot to say, but I was thinking how annoyed Steven seemed, so my mind was pondering the right questions to ask, then this made me pause too long. That made me want to leave even more, and I did want my good spot for Katatonia, but I think that Stefan and his girlfriend were holding the fort down for us anyways.

Oh well. I have met Steven before, and he was great. He talked with us for a very long time then. Of course, I am a much bigger Porcupine Tree fan now than I was in 2003 when I was first getting into them. Therefore, I had a lot more that I would have wanted to talk about. I mean, this was the best oppourtunity on the Melloboat. No one else was bugging him at the time, so I likely could have had at it for awhile. Probably won't get another chance like that again.