Melodic Death Metal

Immortal split up????? geeze i should get informed of those things.

@ Belgar.. whats that sig of yours? it looks pretty cool.

Nightrage? hmmm man i heard there first album and i was fucking VERY disapointed......Then i heard there second album was gonna be fucking unbelievable i got a hold of it and fuck it's just as worse. I think this shit is very boring and all the same shit. I've heard it 1000 times before. So much for these fucking supergroups......Lock Up, Hootie and the Blowfish etc...

PaganBlood said:
Nightrage? hmmm man i heard there first album and i was fucking VERY disapointed......Then i heard there second album was gonna be fucking unbelievable i got a hold of it and fuck it's just as worse. I think this shit is very boring and all the same shit. I've heard it 1000 times before. So much for these fucking supergroups......Lock Up, Hootie and the Blowfish etc...

i think you got the wrong nightrage. the one im talking about only has one album out so far =\... unless they just made another one that just came out cuz last i checked (3 weeks ago) they only got one album.
it has thomas lindberg singing and thats all that maters...

ok i just checked again and apparently they released a second album in febuary in europe already but doesnt come to us til april.... if its the same one its a shame you dont like them =\

new Nightrage is pretty cool, first song even has some blasts in it. michael stanne does the clean singing instead of tom englund...i give it a 7 maybe 7.5

I'll just like to take this opportunity to state how much I hate what In Flames has become... not that I ever was a big fan, but... I think you should all listen to songs like The Quiet Place, Touch of Red, Cloud Connected etc. and awe in amazement of how jou can perfectly make Mettal into Pop.