Mercy Falls Airplay

Guys,the album is brilliant. I've been playing it since I got in on Friday and haven't looked back. For anybody who loved Waiting in the Wings this is equally as impressive. I have been waiting for this for a long time and it's definitely worth the wait.

Congratulations gentlemen.

Airplay and on-air review coming on Screaming Symphony this coming Thursday night. Show will be downloadable after airing from:

http://www.ozprog.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Note to SW: I met you guys a few years ago in Denmark when you had a meeting at Intromental! I think Claus cooked some weird-arse food.

Cool!

I know that the promotional copies have been sent out, but so far I haven't really heard any reactions. It's gonna be exciting for sure!

Btw:
-Aha! I don't remember having anything else but beers when we were at Intromental! :-D
E-mailed Claus a couple of weeks ago -seems like he's doing well.
Also -if you have any questions or so for the airplay -let me know and we can work something out via phone or mail.
Cheers!

Great to hear Gary. Can't wait for the album to get some airplay.

The reason i'm a fan of the SW today is because i tuned in to Screaming Symphony one night and heard Taint the Sky, so thanks, and i hope you can gain some new followers of the band in the coming weeks. Looking forward to the review.

Decent review guys, and yes, it would be great to maybe, just maybe, have an interview with SW.

The song 'Fall in Line' is played, and it's just amazing. I'd strongly recommend anyone who hasn't already heard the mercy falls leak to give the show's podcast a listen.