Message from Peter

thewendy

the webmistress
Hell-o everybody!

We wanna thank everybody that came to the shows in Europe and the USA and
supported us. This resulted in Cannibal Corpse wanting to take us out in the USA
again in February/March 2004, after which we will tour Europe on the No Mercy festival. (see the tourdates page for more info)
We will be playing new songs as well as old songs, but we need you to HELP US SELECT THE
SONGS (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128429).

And for those of you who've already downloaded the new album on the net........great,
however, I just remixed and remasterd it. I'm soooooooooooo happy that I did it,
it sound so much better and will end up on the CD when its out in stores :16.02.2004
last minute as always (hypo-motto)

Have a good one and we will see you on the road!!!!!!!!

Peter/hypercrazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Good attitude toward downloading leeches. :)

Looking forward to hearing the album for the first time on 2/16/2003!!! :D :D :D

:worship: What a great pleasure to read his message!!!!

I was the one of the audience saw HYPOCRISY in Europe.
Yeah, it is quite natural thing for Cannibal Corpse to take them to US tour.
And I will be really really looking forward to listening to a coming new album!!!!

I just cannot wait!!!!!

I will wait until February to hear the new CD. I can't wait, but I will wait. I want the first time I hear it to be CD quality and the final mix.

Best. Band. Ever.

:worship:

:cool: Cool to read that message, i was one of the lucky people at their show in Milan so i feel involved and honoured about that message. Peter simply rules, he even thanx people for going to their concerts...it should be our duty to thank them for coming and play on the contrary ! :p When a band is great,is great from every point of view...

VilenesS said:
kill all leechers! :Spin:
You in family with Bin Laden? Sounds like it...
He kills to get rid of people who believes in other fairytales than the one he believes in.

the ones that are responcible for the leeches believe it is okay....you don't...... sounds familiar? YOU ARE AN TERRORIST LIKE BIN LADEN AND BUSH!!!!

the ending of the last song, the same part as the beginning of the song, is too SHORT! hope Peter changed that. vocal often sound like shagrath of dimmu burger, that`s NOT cool. exept for that, the album is fucking grreat.

I nearly died when I heared there was a new Hypocrisy album comming soon! That's the greatest piece of news I heared for a while...
Catch 22 was fucking great, so I hope the new one will be even greater!
Fuck all the suckers who download music.

North Wind said:
Fuck all the suckers who download music.
Well some of us download it and still run to the CD-shop on the release date :loco:
I have the Arrival since about three weeks but anyway I ordered that box from Nuclear Blast. I even buy sometimes CDs I don't like just because the digi/LP/pic-LP looks good :oops: