METAL 2008 - OFFICIAL THREAD

Really? I kinda thought Exodus weren't consistent. I remember hearing Shovel Headed when it came out and it really wasn't too good to my ears.

The Atrocity Exhibition is awesome as shit.

Call To Arms intro is just fucking badass

Alot of people seem to have negative things to say about that album but it still kicks my ass. Really good stuff!

The CD just sounds like pedaling for the entire album. It was really boring IMO and the only good song is the hidden track:lol:

EDIT @ Ozzman: Raze is good just to sing a long. Burn this mother fucker like a roman candle!

Fuck yes!!!! This has leaked and it's fucking brilliant.

DEADLOCK - MANIFESTO

211888.jpg

1.The Moribund Choir vs. The Trumpets Of Armageddon
2.Martyr To Science
3.Slaughter's Palace
4.The Brave / Agony Applause
5.Deathrace
6.Fire At Will
7.Seal Slayer
8.Manifesto
9.Dying BreeD
10.Altruism
11.Temple Of Love

"ROOT: Classic Albums To Be Re-Released"
From http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=106999:

Swedish label I Hate Records will re-release several classic LPs from the legendary Czech dark metal band ROOT during the coming months. "Hell Symphony" (ROOT's second album, originally released in 1991) and "The Book" (the band's fifth effort, originally released in 1999) will be made available in November. Both CDs will contain bonus songs from ROOT's archives as well as a new graphic layout with band photos. Also planned for re-release in February 2009 are the ROOT albums "Zjeveni" (the group's classic debut originally issued in 1990) and "The Temple In The Underworld" (ROOT's third LP, originally released in 1992). Some of these records may also be released on vinyl.

Powerplay has also named a date for the release of that Morbid Saint reissue- Oct. 21st.
More good news for the metalstörm that is '08.

So I don't think the new Skepticism will be in my top 10 this year after hearing it today. Maybe I'll get to it though.

Also, Root rules and I want to get the first pressing LPs of Hell Symphony and Zjevení, I think the guy that gave me the second pressing of Master's Hammer's Rituál (it was released same year as the original - 1991, I don't how many copies there are of the firstpress but it's impossible to get) might have them. I'll have to ask him.